Portable formaldehyde (HCHO) gas detector with built-in micro pump is compact size, simple use, easy to carry and readout, ideal for air quality monitor indoor or in the car, and also suitable for decoration material testing, pharmaceutical factory disinfection, hygiene supervision and so on.
- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof.
||Pump suction type, flow rate can be up to 750ml/min
||Formaldehyde (CH2O / HCHO)
||0 to 10 ppm, 0 to 50 ppm or 0 to 100 ppm
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing (The built-in IC card has about 2G memory, which can record 100,000 sets of data.)
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7 Watt
(Charger included: Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz with optional USA, Europe or UK plug)
||100h (Pump off)
||Mini USB interface supports standard MODBUS communication protocol
||Ex ia llC T4
* If you need a CH2O gas detector with other measuring ranges unlisted in above table, please contact us to inform your operating environment, so as to help you choose an appropriate one for your application.
* We also provide other common gas detectors, and you can refer to ATO Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas type and measurement range. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Tips: Common Types of Formaldehyde Detection
Common formaldehyde test instrument in the market can be broadly divided into the following categories:
1. One of the CH2O gas detector uses the probe for testing. It is characterized by direct reading of data and easy to carry.
2. Another test instrument is the use of spectrophotometry to analyze the reading. This kind of instrument has a more prominent characteristic - high accuracy, has little interference from other gases, and has temperature and humidity compensation.
3. Portable formaldehyde gas detector is an instrument that can continuously measure formaldehyde. This product is suitable for environment monitoring, industrial production, chemical industry and other places with formaldehyde.
4. Handheld HCHO monitor can be zero calibrated on the site under test without the help of outdoor air. It is applied to the detection of formaldehyde gas in public places, civil buildings and building materials.