Portable Nitric Oxide (NO) gas leak detector draws the gas by built-in micro pump and comes in the measuring range 0 to 20/50/100 ppm for choice, fast response, precision measurement and affordable price.
- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof
||Pumping suction, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||Nitric Oxide (NO)
||0 to 20 ppm, 0 to 50 ppm, 0 to 100 ppm, 0 to 250 ppm
||0.01ppm or 0.1ppm
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7 Watt
(Charger included: Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz with optional USA, Europe or UK plug)
||100h (Pump off)
||Ex ia llC T4
* If you need a NO detector with other measuring ranges unlisted in above table, please contact us to inform your operating environment, so as to help you choose an appropriate one for your application.
* We also provide other common gas detectors, and you can refer to ATO Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas type and measurement range. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
The NO gas detector is used to detect the nitric oxide gas leak, suitable for petroleum, chemical, coal, metallurgy, pharmaceutical and other places involving hazardous gases such as nitric oxide.
Nitric oxide (NO) is a kind of colorless, odorless, toxic gas that is insoluble in water. Since nitric oxide contains free radicals, this makes its chemical properties very active. When it reacts with oxygen, it can form a corrosive gas-nitrogen dioxide (NO2) that can react with water to form nitric acid. In industrial production, boiler exhaust gas, pipeline desulfurization and denitrification waste gas, and the plant environment are need to be monitored where there is NO leakage in real time. It is also needed for the environmental protection bureau to real-time monitor the enterprise nitric oxide gas emissions. At this time, it is very meaningful to use an industrial nitric oxide gas detector to monitor nitric oxide (NO).
The nitric oxide (NO) detector can be a single gas detector or multi-gas detector which is also equipped with other gas sensor like oxygen sensor, LEL sensor and so on, to detect the concentration of NO in the air. It is selected according to the actual requirements.
ATO portable nitric oxide gas detector adopts a pumping sampling method and uses a high-precision electrochemical sensor with excellent sensitivity and high repeatability. With on-site sound and light alarm function, the detector will give an instant alarm when the gas concentration exceeds the standard value, safeguard the workers at dangerous field operations.