Portable TVOC Detector is used to monitor the TVOC concentration in environment and enclosed space and alarm, with high accuracy, wide measure range for selections, light weight, small size, and easy operation.
- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof.
TVOC Detector Specification
||Pump type, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOC)
||0 to 100 ppm, 0 to 200 ppm, 0 to 1000 ppm
||0.1ppm (0-100/200ppm), or 1 ppm (0-1000ppm)
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery (Charger included)
||100h (Pump off)
||Ex ia llC T4 Gb
Note: Other common gases are also available, and please refer to Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas and the measuring range. For the latest quotation, please feel free to contact us.
Tips: What is TVOC?
TVOC is abbreviation of Total Volatile Organic Compounds. TVOC refers to an organic substance with a saturated vapor pressure exceeding 133.32 Pa at room temperature, and its boiling point is between 50 ° C and 250 ° C. TVOC has a pungent odor and some compounds are genotoxic. It is generally believed that TVOC can cause imbalance of immune level, affect the central nervous system function, and so on. In any case, TVOC does great harm to human’s health. TVOC comes from combustion products such as coal and natural gas, smoke from heating and cooking, construction and decorative materials like glues, coatings, paints, plates and wallpapers, and so on. In any case, a gas detector to monitor the concentration of TVOC plays an important role in many applications such as grease/oil production, petrochemical industry, paint industry, etc.