Portable O3 gas detector with alarming is suitable to monitor the concentration of Ozone with high precision sensor and it can be widely used in the clean areas, pharmaceutical factory, food factory, cosmetics factory, laboratory and so on.
- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof.
Ozone Detector Specification
||Pump suction type, flow rate can be up to 1 L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||0-10ppm, 0-20ppm, 0-50ppm or 0-100ppm
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery (charger included)
||100h (Pump off)
||Ex ia llC T4 Gb
Note: If you need a O3 gas detector with other ranges unlisted in above table, please email us in advance and inform us your operating environment so as to help you select a most suitable one for your application.
Other common gases are also available, and please refer to Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas and the measuring range. For the latest quotation, please feel free to contact us.
Tips: Use case - Ozone (O3) detector in pharmaceutical factory
A pharmaceutical factory, specializing in research, production and sales of various chemical API, requires testing whether ozone disinfection in the workshop reaches the effect of sterilization.
Separate sterilization is required in the workshop of pharmaceutical plant. Ozone generator with a certain concentration, which is selected according to the size of the room space, is directly installed in the room. And the disinfection time is also set as required. The ozone generator will automatically shut down after the disinfection finishes. Then, it need to check whether the room disinfection has achieved the effect. The pharmacy manager said that there is a hundred-level workshop, and about 20ppm ozone concentration can achieve the standard for disinfection. In additions, there are no workers in the room to monitor ozone levels during disinfection.
According to the requirements of the manager of the pharmaceutical factory, the ozone concentration is not up to the standard until it reaches 20ppm. The ozone (O3) gas detector ATO-GAS-O3 is recommended, with measuring range of 0-50ppm and data storage and export functions. In this way, the ozone detector can be set the storage interval, such as 5 seconds to store a data. Before disinfection, put the detector in the disinfected room. After disinfection, take out the O3 detector and export the data to an Excel sheet in the computer via USB. Thus, the data can also be printed out for checking. This model of ozone gas detector has a sampling pump inside, which will draw the gas into the instrument for detection. The gas detector has fast response and high accuracy. Because ozone is toxic, it is better to choose pump suction type to avoid ozone poisoning.