Portable pumping-suction CO2 detector with alarming is suitable to monitor the concentration of carbon dioxide, in the incubator, center for disease control, agriculture planting, underground garage, laboratory, indoor air testing etc.
- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof.
CO2 Infrared Gas Detector Specification
||Pump type, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
||0-1000ppm, 0-2000ppm, 0-5000ppm or 0-10000ppm
0-10%VOL, 0-20%VOL, 50%VOL or 100%VOL
||1 ppm or 0.01% VOL (related to the selected range)
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
||100h (Pump off)
||Exia ll CT4 Gb
Note: Other common gases are also available, and please refer to Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas and the measuring range. For the latest quotation, please feel free to contact us.
Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Gas Detector Applications
1. Carbon dioxide detector in animal husbandry
The quality of air is related to the healthy growth of animals. If the air is turbid for a long time, the concentration of carbon dioxide is high, and no ventilation is available, it will lead to animal disease or epidemic outbreaks. Therefore, a carbon dioxide detector is really necessary to keep measuring the concentration of CO2, so as to prevent the occurrence of animal epidemics.
2. CO2 gas detector in industry
Carbon dioxide (CO2) detector is widely used in industry, such as waste water treatment, safe production, and especially in underground operation where it is very necessary to monitor the concentration of carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide detectors are also widely applied in metal processing, pulp and paper making, cleaning and solvent extraction, cryogenic cleaning and other CO2-related industries.
3. Carbon dioxide detector in public places
In crowded places, such as conference rooms, classrooms, exhibition halls, hospitals, shopping malls, bars, restaurants, airports, railway stations, entertainment halls, etc., carbon dioxide detectors can be installed for ventilation control and environmental quality monitoring, so as to protect people's health.
4. CO2 gas detector in agriculture
Carbon dioxide is related to plant photosynthesis, so the CO2 detector is widely used to monitor whether the concentration of carbon dioxide is enough. Appropriate concentration of gas fertilizer can increase the yield of agricultural crops. When carbon dioxide concentration is insufficient, gas fertilizer can be used, which is very helpful for crop growth and gain in crop yield.