- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof.
NH3 Detector Specification
||Pumping suction, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||0 to 50 ppm, 0 to 100 ppm, 0-200 ppm, 0 to 500 ppm, 0-1000 ppm
||0.01ppm (0-50/100/200ppm), 0.1ppm (0-500ppm), or 1ppm (0-1000ppm)
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
||100h (Pump off)
||Exia ll CT4 Gb
Note: Other common gases are also available, and please refer to Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas and the measuring range. For the latest quotation, please feel free to contact us.
Ammonia (NH3) Gas Detector Applications
Handheld ammonia (NH3) gas detector, pump type, is widely used in refrigerated space, liquid ammonia tank storage area, laboratory, livestock farm, sewage treatment plant, denitrification chemical industry, etc., to monitor the leakage of ammonia gas and give an alarm to protect humans and animals.
Tips: Ammonia (NH3) Gas Detector for Livestock Farm
The harm caused by ammonia to the pig farm may be far beyond our imagination, including the growth and development of pigs, the respiratory resistance, estrus, pregnancy and childbirth. Therefore, the developed countries in Europe and the United States have made strict requirements for the ammonia concentration in pig farms. EU requires that the ammonia (NH3) shall be lower than 10PPM while the United States requires to be lower than 15PPM.
The ammonia in the pig farm is mainly from the degradation and decomposition of feces and urine discharged by pigs every day. In cold seasons (winter and spring), the delivery room and nursery house are closed to keep warm. Large amount of ammonia, hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide produces and accumulates in the rooms. As the concentration gets higher, the risk becomes greater. To solve this problem, ATO launched the ammonia (NH3) gas detector, which has a proper price and excellent performance. It can provide a strong guarantee for improving the farming environment.