- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof.
||Pumping suction, flow rate can be up to 750ml/min
|Range (Optional) *
||0 to 50 ppm, 0 to 100 ppm, 0 to 200 ppm, 0 to 500 ppm, 0 to 1000 ppm
||0.01ppm (0-50/100/200ppm), 0.1ppm (0-500ppm), or 1ppm (0-1000ppm)
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing (The built-in IC card has about 2G memory, which can record 100,000 sets of data.)
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7 Watt
(Charger included: Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz with optional USA, Europe or UK plug)
||100h (Pump off)
||Mini USB interface supports standard MODBUS communication protocol
||Ex ia IIC T4
||Calibration kit - gas pressure regulator (calibration gas cylinder NOT included)
• Body Material: Stainless steel
• Input Range of Pressure Gauge: 0-25MPa
• Output Range of Pressure Gauge: 0-0.6Mpa
• Gauge Class: 2.5
• Input Pressure: ≤15MPa
• Output Pressure: ≤0.45MPa
• Rated Flow: 0.6 m3/h
• Connection: Inlet: W21.8-14 teeth/inch (levorotation, dextrorotation) ; Outlet: Ф6 flexible tube
* If you need a NH3 gas detector with other measuring ranges unlisted in above table, please contact us to inform your operating environment, so as to help you choose an appropriate one for your application.
* We also provide other common gas detectors, and you can refer to ATO Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas type and measurement range. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Handheld NH3 gas detector with built-in micro-pump is widely used in refrigerated space, liquid ammonia tank storage area, laboratory, livestock farm, sewage treatment plant, denitrification chemical industry, etc., to monitor the leakage of NH3 gas and give an alarm to protect humans and animals.
Tips: Ammonia (NH3) Gas Detector for Livestock Farm
The harm caused by ammonia to the pig farm may be far beyond our imagination, including the growth and development of pigs, the respiratory resistance, estrus, pregnancy and childbirth. Therefore, the developed countries in Europe and the United States have made strict requirements for the ammonia concentration in pig farms. EU requires that the ammonia (NH3) shall be lower than 10PPM while the United States requires to be lower than 15PPM.
The NH3 gas in the pig farm is mainly from the degradation and decomposition of feces and urine discharged by pigs every day. In cold seasons (winter and spring), the delivery room and nursery house are closed to keep warm. Large amount of ammonia, hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide produces and accumulates in the rooms. As the concentration gets higher, the risk becomes greater. To solve this problem, ATO launched the ammonia (NH3) gas detector, which has a proper price and excellent performance. It can provide a strong guarantee for improving the farming environment.