Portable O2 gas detector is used to monitor 0 to 30% Vol or 100% Vol oxygen concetration, widely used for laboratories, research institutions, vehicle battery industry, confined space and so on.
- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof.
||Pumping suction, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||0 to 30%Vol, 0 to 100%Vol
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7 Watt
(Charger included: Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz with optional USA, Europe or UK plug)
||100h (Pump off)
||Ex ia llC T4
* If you need a O2 gas detector with other measuring ranges unlisted in above table, please contact us to inform your operating environment, so as to help you choose an appropriate one for your application.
* We also provide other common gas detectors, and you can refer to ATO Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas type and measurement range. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Tips: How to Choose the Measuring Range of Oxygen Gas Detector?
Oxygen concentration in the air is 20.9%VOL. Checking whether the oxygen content is up to the standard or not, we generally select an oxygen (O2) detector with a range of 0~20%VOL or 0~30%VOL. Such a measuring range can meet most demands, and it’s also the most common range. ATO portable oxygen detector is avaliable for 0 to measuring range of 30% Vol to meet the most common requirements.
In some cases, the oxygen concentration will also be tested, such as testing the purity of oxygen in oxygen bottle, then an oxygen detector with a range of 0~100%VOL is chosen. The precision can be customized, which is generally 0.1%VOL and 0.01%VOL. As for the special case that oxygen concentration is far below the normal value, such as the anaerobic incubator and smoke, the oxygen concentration is quite low, thus a range of 0~5%VOL is generally selected.