Portable flammable gas leak detector is suitable for monitoring combustible gas to safeguard the people, durable housing, accurate monitoring and low price.
- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof.
||Pumping suction, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||0 to 100%LEL
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery (Charger included)
||100h (Pump off)
||Exia ll CT4 Gb
Note:Other common gases are also available, and please refer to Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas and the measuring range. For the latest quotation, please feel free to contact us.
Tips: Classification and Application of Gas Detectors
According to the use mode, it can be divided into desk-type gas detector and handheld gas detector;
According to the number of detectable gases, it can be divided into single gas detector and multi gas detector;
According to the principle of gas sensor, it can be divided into infrared gas detector, thermo magnetic gas detector, electrochemical gas detector, semiconductor gas detector and ultraviolet gas detector.
The gas detector can detect hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, oxygen, sulfur dioxide, phosphine, ammonia, nitrogen dioxide, hydrogen cyanide, chlorine, chlorine dioxide, ozone and combustible gas, etc. And it’s widely used in the on-site detection of petrochemical, coal, metallurgy, chemical industry, municipal gas, environmental monitoring and other fields. The gas detector can meet the measurement demands of special occasions, and also can detect the gas concentration or leakage in tunnels, pipelines, tanks and confined spaces.