- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof.
||Pumping suction, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||0 to 100%LEL
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7 Watt
(Charger included: Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz with optional USA, Europe or UK plug)
||100h (Pump off)
||Mini USB interface supports standard MODBUS communication protocol
||Ex ia llC T4 Gb
Note: We also provide other common gas detectors, and you can refer to ATO Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas type and measurement range. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Portable flammable gas detector is suitable for monitoring combustible gas in the restricted space, gas pipeline, gas station, spraying workshop and other flammable and explosive gas storage areas.
Tips: Combustible Gas Detector Working Principle
Combustible gas detectors are used to monitor single or multiple combustible gas concentrations. Combustible gas detectors mainly have two types based on the principle, catalytic type and infrared optical type. The infrared type combustible gas detector is mainly used in the places using gas, natural gas, liquefied gas like the restaurants, hotels, family production rooms and so on, while the industrial sites emitting combustible gases and combustible vapors mainly use catalytic combustible gas detectors.
The Catalytic combustible gas detector is used to measure the concentration of combustible gas by the change of resistance of refractory platinum wire after heating. When the combustible gas enters the detector, it causes an oxidation reaction (flameless combustion) on the surface of the platinum wire. The heat generated by the reaction increases the temperature of the platinum wire, and the resistivity of the platinum wire changes. Therefore, when the temperature of the platinum wire changes with encountering high temperature, the resistivity of the platinum wire will change, and the detected data will also change.
ATO portable combustible gas detector adopts built-in suction pump, which can quickly detect the combustible gas concentration in the working environment. The pumping type combustible gas detector adopts high quality catalytic combustion sensor, has a very clear large LCD screen, and sound and light alarm, to ensure that it can also detect dangerous gases and reminder the user of the danger in a very adverse working environment.