Portable single gas detector, pump type, offers the gas leak detection of Chlorine (Cl2) and sounds the alarm. It is widely used in oil, metallurgy, chemical, medical, agriculture, refinery and others industries, so as to protect humans and animals.
- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof
Cl2 Detector Specification
||Pump type, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||0 to 10 ppm, 0 to 20 ppm, 0 to 50 ppm, or 0 to 100 ppm
|Signal Output (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
||Exia ll CT4 Gb
Note: Other common gases are also available, and please refer to Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas and the measuring range. For the latest quotation, please feel free to contact us.
Tips: How to Select a Gas Detector?
1. Gas type and concentration
If the majority of components are methane and other less toxic alkanes, LEL detector is undoubtedly the most appropriate.
If there are toxic gases such as carbon monoxide and hydrogen sulfide, it is prior to select a specific gas detector, to ensure the safety of workers.
If the majorities are the organic, toxic and harmful gases, such as aromatic hydrocarbons, halogenated hydrocarbons, ammonia (amines), ethers, alcohols, lipids, a photoionization detector shall be selected.
The selection of gas detector differs from the industrial environments.
- Fixed gas detector
Such a gas detector is mostly used in industrial devices and production processes. It can be installed on a specific detection point to detect specific gas leaks.
- Portable gas detector
As the portable instrument is easy to operate and compact, it can be carried to different production sites.
In open occasion like open workshops for security alarm, a wearable diffusion-type gas detector is recommended because it can display the concentration of toxic and harmful gases continuously, real-time and accurately on site.
If it’s used in a confined space, such as the reaction tank, storage tank or container, sewer or other underground pipe line, underground installations, cargo hold and tunnel, a multi gas detector with a built-in sampling pump is recommended.