- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof
||Pump type, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||0 to 10 ppm, 0 to 20 ppm, 0 to 50 ppm, or 0 to 100 ppm
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
(Charger included: Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz with optional USA, Europe or UK plug)
||100h (Pump off)
||Ex ia llC T4
||Calibration kit - gas pressure regulator (calibration gas cylinder NOT included)
• Body Material: Stainless steel
• Input Range of Pressure Gauge: 0-25MPa
• Output Range of Pressure Gauge: 0-0.6Mpa
• Gauge Class: 2.5
• Input Pressure: ≤15MPa
• Output Pressure: ≤0.45MPa
• Rated Flow: 0.6 m3/h
• Connection: Inlet: W21.8-14 teeth/inch (levorotation, dextrorotation) ; Outlet: Ф6 flexible tube
* If you need a Cl2 gas detector with other measuring ranges unlisted in above table, please contact us to inform your operating environment, so as to help you choose an appropriate one for your application.
* We also provide other common gas detectors, and you can refer to ATO Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas type and measurement range. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Portable Cl2 gas detector, pumping type, is used to measures the Chlorine gas concentration in the areas like chemical, pharmaceutical, municipal, water treatment, telecommunications, archaeology, laboratories, cold storage, wine making and other places, so as to ensure the safety of humans and animals.
Tips: How to Select a Gas Detector?
1. Gas type and concentration
- If the majority of gas components are methane and other less toxic alkanes, LEL detector is undoubtedly the most appropriate.
- If there are toxic gases such as Chlorine (Cl2), it is prior to select a specific gas detector, to ensure the safety of workers.
- If the gas majorities are the organic, toxic and harmful gases, such as aromatic hydrocarbons, halogenated hydrocarbons, ammonia (amines), ethers, alcohols, lipids, a photoionization detector shall be selected.
The selection of gas detector differs from the industrial environments.
- Fixed gas detector
Such a gas detector is mostly used in industrial devices and production processes. It can be installed on a specific detection point to detect specific gas leaks.
- Portable gas detector
As the portable gas detector is easy to operate and compact, it can be carried to different production sites. In open occasion like open workshops for security alarm, a wearable diffusion-type gas detector is recommended because it can display the concentration of toxic and harmful gases continuously, real-time and accurately on site. If it’s used in a confined space, such as the reaction tank, storage tank or container, sewer or other underground pipe line, underground installations, cargo hold and tunnel, a multi gas detector with a built-in sampling pump is recommended.