Hydrogen gas leak detector with alarming is suitable to monitor the concentration of H2. It is widely used in oil, metallurgy, chemical, medical, agriculture, refinery and others industries, so as to protect humans and animals.
- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof.
Hydroge Detector Specification
||Pump type, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||0-500ppm, 0-1000ppm, or 0-2000ppm
||0.1ppm or 1 ppm (related to the selected range)
|Signal Output (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, with capacity of 1800mAh
||100h (Pump off)
||Exia ll CT4 Gb
Note: Other common gases are also available, and please refer to Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas and the measuring range. For the latest quotation, please feel free to contact us.
Tips: What is the Alarm Point of Toxic Gas Detector?
1. Short-term exposure limit alarm
Short-term exposure limit or STEL is a same physical quantity with the TWA (rather than a unit). The difference between STEL and TWA is that its time is shorter, 15 minutes in general, namely STEL is the time weighted of 15 minutes. The calculation method of STEL is determined by the sampling time. The value of STEL is defined as the weighted of 15 minutes, thus several times of averaging will be carried out within 15 minutes (the times shall not be less than 3). The final value shall be the value of STEL. So what’s the point? Workers who are exposed to this concentration for short periods (usually 15 minutes) are not subject to permanent or non-recoverable tissue damage or reduced body alertness.
2. Time-weighted average alarm
Time-weighted average or TWA refers to the time weighted average concentration of a chemical exposed in the air in a 8-hour working day and 40-hour working week, such a chemical will hardly have a harmful effect on the workers who come into contact with it every day under this restriction. The calculation method of TWA: fetch number at specific time within the 8 hours and then calculate the average value. Taking into account the effectiveness and practicability of the results, it requires that the time interval of sampling shall be less than 15 minutes. The average value of all the results shall be the TWA value of 8 hours.