- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof.
Hydroge Detector Specification
||Pump type, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
|Range (Optional) *
||0-10ppm, 0-500ppm, 0-1000ppm, 0-2000ppm, 0-5000ppm, or 0-100%VOL See Note
||0.001ppm (0-10ppm), 0.1ppm (0-500ppm) or 1 ppm (0-1000/2000/5000ppm), 0.01% (0-100%VOL)
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery (Charger included)
||100h (Pump off)
||Ex ia llC T4
||Calibration gas pressure regulator/ relief valve (calibration gas cylinder NOT included)
- Body Material: Brass
- Max. Input Pressure: ≤15MPa
- Max. Output Pressure: 0.25MPa
- Flowmeter Range: 0.1-1.5 L/min
- Mounting Connection
Inlet port: W21.8-14
Outlet port: Ф6 flexible tube
* If you need a H2 gas detector with other ranges unlisted in above table, please email us in advance and inform us your operating environment so as to help you select a most suitable one for your application.
* For H2 measuring range of 0-100%VOL, it is only applicable for single gas environment measurement, that is, there is only Hydrogen in the detecting environment.
* Other common gases are also available, and please refer to Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas and the measuring range. For the latest quotation, please feel free to contact us.
Hydrogen (H2) Gas Detector Applications
Portable hydrogen gas leak detector with alarming is suitable to monitor the concentration of H2 in the chemical workshop, hydrogen bottle tank storage area, new energy reaserch and development, laboratory, automobile industry, glass industry, fuel cell industry, and so on.
Tips: Use Case - Portable Hydrogen (H2) Gas Detector for Fuel Cell Company
A new energy company has been engaged in research and development, testing and production of various fuel cells for many years. The company has many hydrogen pipelines for the hydrogen (H2) is the main power source in the production process. To prevent the substandard process from the leakage of the hydrogen, the engineer made an inquiry about detecting the leakage of hydrogen to us.
They needed a portable hydrogen detector to detect H2 leaks at the ports of each pipeline, record the detection value in real time and save a set of data every 2s recording interval. Furthermore, they also required transmitting the data to computer for the analysis.
After the communication with the engineers based on their requirements, we recommended them a portable hydrogen (H2) gas detector ATO-SKY2000-H2, with measuring range of 0-1000ppm and resolution of 1ppm and also with data transmission and storage function.
After using this H2 gas detector for a period of time, they were very satisfied with the detection results. The hydrogen gas detector not only is accurate in detection, fast in response time, but also real-time records the detecting value and save the data.