- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof
H2S Detector Specification
||Pump type, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
||0 to 50 ppm, 0 to 100 ppm, 0 to 200 ppm, 0 to 500 ppm
||0.01ppm (0-50/100/200ppm), 0.1ppm (0-500ppm)
|Signal Output (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
||100h (Pump off)
||Exia ll CT4 Gb
Note: Other common gases are also available, and please refer to Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas and the measuring range. For the latest quotation, please feel free to contact us.
Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Gas Detector Applications
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detector with pump-suction style is used to monitor the concentrtion of H2S in the dangerous areas like oil recovery, petrochemical, metallurgy, sewage treatment, exhaust emission, chemical, agriculture, refinery and so on.Tips: Installation of Fixed Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Detector
Fixed hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detector shall be installed in the areas which are easy to release and gather the hydrogen sulfide gas, such as the drilling site, downhole operation site, gathering station, natural gas evolution field, water treatment station and refinery area.
The mounting site of fixed-type H2S detector should be determined by on-site facilities, processes, and the diffusion and gathering of hydrogen sulfide gas.
The fixed hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detector should be installed below the release source, and it shall be within 2m outside and within 1m inside. Moreover, the detector is better to be installed at 0.5-0.6m away from the gas release source. The installation height shall be 0.3-0.6m higher than the ground or floor. If the detector is installed lower, it’s easy to be affected by the rain drops, which may damage the detector.
If possible, please select the gas detectors with concentration display and acousto-optic alarm. The operators can observe the existence of hydrogen sulfide gas on site without returning to the duty room to see the alarm controller. It is finally better to protect them.