- LCD dot matrix display, direct readout of gas type, unit, concentration, local time, etc.
- Support English/Chinese operation, easy to shift.
- Gas concentration unit PPM and mg/m3 can be shift quickly.
- Built-in micro-sampling pump, 10 grades of suction are available.
- Explosion-proof certification
Gas Detector Functions
- With self-calibration and zero calibration functions, makes the detection more accurate and reliable.
- One key to restore factory setting, free from maloperation.
- With temperature and pressure compensation, able to realize the compensation for the gas concentration under different temperature and pressure environments.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- Rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.
- High-strength special engineering plastic housing, with anti-slip, waterproof, dustproof and explosion-proof
||Pump type, flow rate can be up to 1L/min, ten grades of pumping suction for selection.
||Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
||0 to 10 ppm (for atmosphere), 0 to 50 ppm, 0 to 100 ppm, 0 to 200 ppm, 0 to 500 ppm, 0 to 1000 ppm
||0.001ppm (0-10ppm), 0.01ppm (0-50/100/200ppm), 0.1ppm (0-500ppm), 1ppm (0-1000ppm)
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||High speed data transmission by USB, available for data downloading and printing
||Sound, light and vibration
||LCD dot matrix display
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, 3.7 Watt
(Charger included: Input AC 100-240V 50/60Hz with optional USA, Europe or UK plug)
||100h (Pump off)
||Mini USB interface supports standard MODBUS communication protocol
||Ex ia llC T4
||Calibration kit - gas pressure regulator (calibration gas cylinder NOT included)
• Body Material: Stainless steel
• Input Range of Pressure Gauge: 0-25MPa
• Output Range of Pressure Gauge: 0-0.6Mpa
• Gauge Class: 2.5
• Input Pressure: ≤15MPa
• Output Pressure: ≤0.45MPa
• Rated Flow: 0.6 m3/h
• Connection: Inlet: W21.8-14 teeth/inch (levorotation, dextrorotation) ; Outlet: Ф6 flexible tube
* If you need a H2S gas detector with other measuring ranges unlisted in above table, please contact us to inform your operating environment, so as to help you choose an appropriate one for your application.
* We also provide other common gas detectors, and you can refer to ATO Gas Detector Catalog to get the specific gas type and measurement range. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) detector with pump-suction style is used to monitor the concentrtion of H2S in the dangerous areas like oil recovery, petrochemical, metallurgy, sewage treatment, exhaust emission, chemical, agriculture, refinery and so on.
Tips: Gas characteristics and detection of hydrogen sulfide
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) is a flammable colorless gas with a typical smell of rotten eggs. It is easily soluble in water; at the temperature of 20℃, 2.9 volume of is soluble in 1 volume of water. Hydrogen sulfide is also soluble in alcohols, aldehydes, carbon disulfide, petroleum solvents and crude oil.
Hydrogen sulfide is five to six times more toxic than carbon monoxide and is almost as toxic as cyanide. At the low concentrations (0.13 - 4.6 ppm), hydrogen sulfide smells rotten eggs. When the H2S concentration is higher than 4.6 ppm, the human sense of smell is quickly passivited and the odour of rotten eggs is not smelled. This situation is the most dangerous.
When the H2S concentration is between 4.3 and 46%, the mixed gas formed with the air will explode in a fire. The burned product, SO2, is still toxic and will continue to harm the eyes and lungs of the human body. The work of preventing poisoning during burning cannot be relaxed.
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S) exists in a wide range of places like natural gas processing plants, refineries, rubber products plants, pulp mills, tunnels, sewers, sewage ponds, biogas digesters, etc. Therefore, it is really necessary to detect H2S gas concentration before the operations in the above-mentioned places.
ATO offers you fixed and portable hydrogen sulfide gas detector. Whether selecting portable or fixed H2S detector should be based on the operating environment. The measure range should also be chosen according to the site conditions, so as to meet the different use requirements. Thus, even in the unfavorable working conditions, the detector can also detect harmful gases and promptly give an alarm to the staff.