Torque sensors have capacity range from 20 Nm, 50 Nm, 100 Nm, 200 Nm, 300 Nm, 500 Nm, 1000 Nm, 2000 Nm, 5000 Nm to 10000 Nm. Torque sensor capacity can be customized according to customer requirements.
After purchasing one ATO torque sensor, you can buy a special digital panel meter to obtain readings directly, or buy a transmitter to output standard signal to PLC, DCS and other systems. Customized output signal is 0~5V, 0~10V, 0~±10V, or 4-20mA.
|Capacity range *
||0-1 Nm ~ 0-10000 Nm
|Temperature drift on zero
|Temperature effect on output
||5 pin circular connector
||EXC+: Red, EXC-: Black, SIG+: Green, SIG-: White
Torque sensor dimension:
Tips: The torque values output from torque sensor has large fluctuations
1. When the torque sensor is used in the test-bed, the torque value in the testing process has a great deviation with the practical value. For example, the reaction torque sensor with a measuring range of 2000 Nm is actually loaded with 600 Nm during the measurement, but the torque sensor shows 1500 Nm, and the torque value is always staying at 1500 Nm no matter how much more load you exert. The torque value can return to zero normally after unloading. Such a kind of situation is caused by electromagnetic interference. In the operation process, the torque value always fluctuates within a certain range no matter how many loads are exerted. It is mainly because of the electromagnetic interference generated by the servo controller or motor in the field, or power leakage of the test-bed.
2. Further confirm if the problem is caused by interference. After unloading and cutting the power supply, take the static torque sensor away, and electrify it to check if it works normally. It is suggested to use an oscilloscope or multimeter to measure if the frequency signal or analog signal of the torque output is normal. If yes, it proves that there is interference at the site or power leakage of the test-bed.
3. Methods of solving the interference:
- Firstly, confirm if the test-bed has power leakage, use the AC function of the multimeter, with one test probe holding in hand contacting with the human body, and the other test probe contacting with the metal part of the test-bed to check if the test-bed, motor or other equipment has the power leakage phenomenon. In the case of power leakage, the multimeter will have a voltage display.
- Confirm if the motor, servo controller, frequency converter, test-bed and other equipment have ground connection (Note that it is earth ground, not power ground).
- The shielded wire of the sensor should have ground connection in connecting the torque sensor. If any display meter is equipped, the meter should be grounding as well. (Note that it is earth ground, not power ground).
- If the above solution is still unable to solve the problem, it is required to install the 1:1 isolation transformer and 1:1 filter after the power supply that power for the torque sensor and the meter.
The above solutions of electromagnetic interference can basically solve the problems of electromagnetic interference of more than 95%.