1200VA/700 Watts uninterruptible power supply provides UPS battery backup for the loaded equipment or devices, such as computer, office equipment, test equipment, light system, safe alarm system, ray equipment, medical equipment, copymachine, numerical control machine tools, industrial automation equipment, color and drying equipment, Hi-Fi equipment etc.
1.2kVA UPS Specification
||Single Phase (L, N, G)
* NOT support the split phase (L1, L2 + G) like USA standard.
||Input Voltage Range
||172-275V AC/ 85-135V AC
|Nominal Input Voltage
||Norminal Output Voltage
|Output Voltage Range (Normal Mode)
|Output Voltage Range (Battery Mode)
||220V/120V AC±10% (Modified Sine Wave)
|Output Frequency (Normal Mode)
||Synchronized (Sine Wave)
|Output Frequency (Battery Mode)
||Modified Sine Wave
|Batteries & Runtime
||Maintenance-free lead-acid battery
|Battery Modules (NOT Included)
(Battery size: 150*90*60mm)
|Backup Time (full/half load)
||5 Minutes Backup time; for long backup mode, it depends on outside battery
|Typical Charge Time
||<12 hours (90%)
||LCD (NORMAL, FAULT, BATTERY, CHARGE, OVERLOAD)
||Automatic shut down when overload is within 110~130%
|Shut down after 300ms when above 130%
||Peak Ratio for Load
|Distortion Rate (full load) Linear Load
|Distortion Rate (full load) Non-linear Load
1. The UPS input/output configuration is 1-phase (L, N, G) like Europe standard, NOT support the split phase (L1, L2 + G) like USA standard.
2. If you need other output voltage range, please contact us.
Tips: Kindly Remider for Using an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
1. UPS power supply shall be used in well ventilated, fast radiating and clean environment.
2. Do not link the UPS with inductive load, such as money counter, daylight lamp, air-conditioner so as not to cause damage.
3. The output load of UPS shall be controlled at 60% for the best and high reliability.
4. The uninterruptible power supply with too light load (for example 1000VA UPS has 100VA load) may cause a deep discharge of the battery, which will reduce the service life of the battery. It should be avoided as much as possible.
5. Proper discharge can help the activation of UPS batteries. If the electric supply is used for a long time, the electric supply shall be disconnected and use UPS load discharge, which can extend the service life of the battery.
6. For most small UPS, they should be turned on after starting work. We should avoid starting with load and shut off UPS before off duty. For the UPS of the network machine room, because most of the networks work for 24 hours, UPS power supply shall be operating all day long.
7. The uninterruptible power supply (UPS) should be charged after discharge in time to avoid damage to the battery due to excessive self discharge.