1500 amps 3-phase AC 480 volt to DC 24 volt electroplating rectifier machine adopts pulse width modulation (PWM) as the control circuit and the main circuit adopts the world famous IGBT power modules, provides higher conversion efficiency. Forced air cooling solution to system thermal problems by using axial fans.
Application: This kind of plating rectifier is mainly used in brush plating process, suitable for repairing plated work pieces with defects, depositing different metal patterns on metal surfaces and electrolysis degreasing and plating process etc.
||1. User Manual for ATO plating rectifier power supply
2. Modbus RTU Protocol V6.5
||Three phase AC 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 460V/ 480V (optional, 220-1000V voltages are customizable)
||0-1500A (continuously adjustable)
||DC 12V/ 15V/ 24V/ 36V/ 48V (optional, 8-500V voltages are customizable)
|Output Current Stability
|Output Voltage Stability
||Remote control or manual control
|Start-up Postponing Time
|Limiting Current Value
||Io±5A (Io is the rated current)
|Limiting Voltage Value
||Vo±5A (Vo is the rated current)
||PLC 0~10V, RS485, 4-20MA
|Complete Protection Functions
||Over current, over voltage, over heat, short circuit, phase lack, input undercurrent protection, over temperature, diode defect...
Product Main technical characteristics
- Operation mode: Remote control or manual control for optional.
- Output control mode: One-way pulse and two-way pulse output control for optional.
- Constant output control mode: Constant current and constant voltage control modes can be selected.
- Soft start time: Soft start working time can be set in the range of 0-200s.
- High control accuracy: Control accuracy ≤ ± 1%.
- Rectification mode: IGBT inverter soft switch rectification, PWM pulse step modulation, IGBT chopper control mode.
- Pulse pacing frequency range: 1000-8000Hz.
- Man-machine operation interface: PLC color touch screen.
- Main controller: DSP microcomputer digital trigger control, PWM pulse width adjustment control, pulse phase shift resolution ≤1μs.
- Main protection functions: AC power phase loss, overvoltage, undervoltage, fast fuse blowing alarm and circuit breaker protection; output overcurrent, current limit protection, output short circuit, instantaneous overload protection; IGBT switch module, fast rectifier components, switching rectifier transformer, busbar copper bus overtemperature and overheating, fan overheating or water pressure is too high/low, blocking PWM trigger pulse protection.
- Communication method: CAN bus, PROFIBUS, ETHERNET industrial Ethernet, RS485, RS232 optical fiber communication can be configured according to customer needs to achieve remote group control or monitoring.
- With 1-5 stage constant current slow rise and slow down stage number control, each stage oxidation current and oxidation time can be set separately.
- Real-time recording of multiple process parameters and real-time curves such as forward and reverse current / voltage, pulse current / voltage amplitude, pulse duty cycle, pulse frequency, oxidation time, bath temperature, etc.
- Remote operation control box: The remote operation control box can be configured according to the customer's site conditions, the plating rectifier and the remote control box are separated to prevent, the field operation is more convenient, and the rectifier's corrosion protection is significantly enhanced.
- 5 sets of process parameters can be stored or recalled to shorten the processing programming time.
- Can be connected to the computer through the RS485 communication interface, or stored in the U disk and transferred to the computer, which is convenient for the customer to save the file and analyze the product process quality of the oxidized workpiece.
- Workpiece coating quality: Compactness, smoothness and corrosion resistance are significantly better than ordinary plating process.
Rectifier Controller Features
||Steady Current / Steady Voltage
||Manual / Timing
Tips: What caused the output of the plating rectifier to be suddenly interrupted?
When the plating rectifier power supply output is suddenly interrupted during the work process, and the protection indicator flashes, this situation is generally caused by the power supply system entering the protection state. At this time, it should be divided into the following situations:
1. Due to the overheat protection function, that is, there is a problem with the electroplating rectifier cooling fan or water cooling device. At this time, the cooling device can be checked to eliminate the failure of the fan and water cooling and the normal use can basically be restored.
2. The overcurrent protection function may be caused by the excessive output current of the power supply, which causes the electroplating rectifier to enter the overcurrent protection state. In this case, you only need to restart the rectifier.
3. Overvoltage, undervoltage and phase loss protection caused by output voltage, check whether the input is normal.
4. Due to the short circuit or the damage of the components in the circuit, professional maintenance personnel should be notified to deal with it. In this case, there will generally be a smell of burnt, because there will be certain burns regardless of whether the short circuit or the damaged components , will produce a paste smell.