2 kW high torque servo motor, brushless design, 3-phase 220V AC voltage, 2500 rpm, max speed up to 2800 rpm. Heavy duty electric servo motor is130mm square flange size, suitable for industrial automation, embroidery machines, printing machinery, CNC machine, wood carving and other fields.
|Matched Drive Model
||ATO-SG-AS302600 (Click it to the product page)
|Square Flange Size
||Three phase 220V AC
||Number of Pole Pairs
|Incremental Encoder Line
||17/33 bit, 22/38 bit, 23/39 bit
||Plastic packaging, self-cooling
|Insulation and Voltage Resistance
||1500V AC, 1 Min
||500V DC, 10Ω above
||0℃ ~ +55℃
||<90%RH, (no dewing)
- Accuracy: ATO AC servo motors realize closed-loop control of position, speed and torque, overcome the problem of stepper motor out-of-step.
- Speed: Good high-speed performance, rated speed can reach 1000-3000 rpm.
- Adaptability: ATO heavy duty servo motors with strong anti-overload capability, able to withstand a load three times the rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instant load fluctuations and requiring quick start.
- Stable: Our AC brushless servo motors have smooth low-speed operation, no stepping phenomenon similar to stepper motor will occur when running at low speed, suitable for occasions occasions requiring fast response.
- Timeliness: The dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds.
- Safety: ATO AC servo motor protection grade is IP65, which meets the waterproof and dustproof requirements.
Installation Dimension (unit=mm)
Servo Motor without Brake Dimension
L (Incremental/Absolute encoder): 195 mm
Servo Motor with Brake Dimension
L1 (with brake): 245 mm
*All above is the standard installation dimension, can be changed according to the customers' requirments.
*Not hit the shaft, or the encoder in the other end would be damaged.
Winding and Encoder Connection
1. For servo motor winding
2. For incremental encoder
|Incremental Signal Definitions
3. For absolute encoder
|Absolute Signal Definitions
Tips: Allowable shaft terminal load for servo motor
- Ensure that radial and axial load applied on servo motor shaft during installation and running is controlled within the specific value of every model.
- Take special care when installing the rigid coupling, especially note that excessive bending may cause damage or wear to shaft terminal and bearing.
- It is better to use flexible coupling, so as to make the radial load lower than allowable value. This element is specially designed for servo motor with high mechanical strength.