20 kvar ( 314 μF) low voltage power capacitor made of the advanced metalized film with excellent self-heahing performance, is produced strictly in accordance with the Nation Standard and IEC standard. Its small volume and light weight for you conveniently install.
20 kvar Shunt Power Capacitor Specifications
||20 kvar (314 μF)
||50Hz or 60Hz
||3 line-△ type / 4 line-Y type
- Between two pole 2.15 times rated voltage is 10s;
- Between two pole 3 kv please choose highest value 10s;
- There is noperpetuity puncture and flash over.
|Max Permit Over Voltage
- 1.1 times rated voltage, the high permit over voltage is not more than 8 hours within 24 hours.
- 1.15 times rated voltage, it is not more than 30 minutes within 24 hours.
- 1.2 times rated voltage, it is not more than 5 minutes.
- 1.3 times ratedvoltage, it would not more than 1 minute.
|Max Permit Over Current
||It is permit that the over current is not more than 1.3 times rated current.
||Self healing, Sheet metal enclosure
||GB/T 12747-2004, IEC60831: 212002
Note: Need more models information of the 3 phase shunt capacitors, please click here.
20 kvar Shunt Capacitor Dimension (mm)
Tips: What is power factor compensation?
For power load of power grid, such as motor, transformer, fluorescent lamp and electric arc furnace and so on, mostly belong to the inductive load. During inductive equipment operation, process is not only need to absorb the active power in power system, also absorb reactive power at the same time. So after parallel capacitor reactive power compensation equipment in installed in the power grid, will be able to provide compensation reactive power consumed by a perceptual load, reduce the power grid power supply side perceptual load and this solution is called power factor compensation.
In the large system, reactive compensation is also used to adjust the voltage of power grid to improve the stability of the power grid. In a small system, three-phase unbalanced current can be adjusted by appropriate reactive power compensation methods.