High torque low speed orbital hydraulic motor is widely applied in agriculture machinery, fishing machinery, plastic industry, mining, and construction machinery, especially fitted to lower load applications, such as plastic injection mold machine, cleaner, grass cutter, winches, conveyors, slews, sweeper drives, augers, cutters, mowers and chippers.
|Shaft Type (Optional)
||Flat Key, Splined
|Flange Type (Optional)
||2 Bolts, 4 Bolts
||63 cc/rev (63 cm3/rev)
- A simultaneous maximum torque and maximum speed is not recommended.
- ∆Bar refers to true pressure difference between inlet port and outlet port.
- Continuous Rating means that the motor may be run continuously at these ratings.
- Intermittent operation refers to that the motor running time must not exceed 10% per minute under this condition.
*To assure best orbital motor life, run it for approximately one hour at 30% of rated pressure before application to full load. Be sure this motor is filled with fluid prior to any load applications.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Hydraulic Orbital Motor Shaft (Unit: mm)
Flange Types (Unit: mm)
Tips: Applications of hydraulic orbital motor
- For agriculture: Hydraulic orbital motors are used for all kinds of combine harvesters, planters, rotary tillers, lawn mowers, sprayers, feed mixers, ground drilling machines.
- For fishery: net lifter.
- For light industry: winding machine, textile machine, printing machine, washing machine for business.
- For construction industry: road rollers, cement mixers, sweepers.