Portable single gas detector offers carbon monoxide (CO) detection in range of 0 to 500ppm/1000ppm/2000ppm with high accuracy and reliability, and it can be widely used in oil, metallurgy, chemical, medical, agriculture, refinery and other industries.
- Adopt high precison sensors
- LCD dot matrix display, support Chinese and English operation, easy to read
- Gas unit ppm and mg/m3 can be switched quickly
- One key to check the battery capacity and voltage.
- One press to restore factory settings.
- Alarm with ultra-high buzzer sound and light, high and low alarm values are settable
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery with high capacity enables long working time
- With a alligator clip, easy to carry around
- Rugged and durable housing, comfortable touch
- Data storage function: Can record 100,000 data, and historical data can be viewed on the device (optional function).
||Carbon Monoxide (CO)
||0 to 500 ppm, 0 to 1000 ppm or 0 to 2000 ppm (Optional)
||0.1ppm or 1ppm (related to the range)
||Monochrome dot matrix 128*128 LCD graphic display
||Backlight time is settable; the backlight will be auto on when alarming.
|Data Logging (Optional Function)
||Storage capacity of over one hundred thousand sets. Interval time ranginf from 10~3600 seconds are settable.
||Sound, light and vibration
||Gas units ppm and mg/m3 are switchable
||3.7V rechargeable lithium battery with 2300mAh capacity
Operating time about 10-12h
||Travel charger with USB. Typical charge time 4-6 hours.
||Exia ll CT3
Tips: How to choose a formaldehyde detector?
Formaldehyde is strongly irritating. When the concentration is low, it makes people's eyes hot, tear and red. At a slightly higher concentration, you will feel embarrassed, nauseous, and even breathing hard and suffocating. These "biochemical reactions" come from the toxicity of formaldehyde. Formaldehyde is often made to a 35% to 40% aqueous solution (commonly known as formalin) which is used to preserve cadaveric specimens, sterilize, and produce binders for wood, paper, etc. Formaldehyde gas is difficult to evaporate in these raw materials, and it usually takes about ten years.
Therefore, a formaldehyde gas detector is necessary, a portable and simple operation accurate formaldehyde detector is rather important. According to the detection principles, formaldehyde detectors can be divided into electrochemical formaldehyde detector and chemical formaldehyde detector.Therefore, a formaldehyde detector is necessary, a portable and simple operation accurate formaldehyde detector is rather important. According to the detection principles, formaldehyde detector can be divided into electrochemical formaldehyde detector and chemical formaldehyde detector. If you need to detect the formaldehyde concentration in the space, it is recommended to choose the electrochemical formaldehyde detector; but, if you want to detect the formaldehyde concentration of raw materials, you’d better select the chemical formaldehyde detector.