Pressure sensor for air/water/oil pressure measurement has optional output signal, such as 4-20mA/0-20mA/0-5V/1-5V/0-10V/RS485.
Application: Pressure sensor is widely used in process control, aerospace, automotive, medical equipment, HVAC and other fields.
- Model: ATO-PRES-P300
- Measuring Range: -0.1~100MPa (-1~1000bar/-14~14503psi)
- Output Signal: 4-20mA, 0-20mA, 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10V, RS485
- Accuracy: ±0.5%FS, ±0.3%FS, ±1%FS (when output signal is 0-5V or 0-10V)
- Power Supply: DC 12V, DC 24V, DC 12-36V
- Electrical Connection: DIN connector type, direct lead wire type, M12 circular connector type
- Thread of Pressure Connection: G1/4, G1/2, 1/4NPT, 1/2NPT, M14*1.5, M20*1.5
- Protection Class: IP65
- Measuring Medium: Air, water, oil (non-explosion proof area)
- Pressure Type: Gauge pressure (standard), contact us for absolute pressure, sealed pressure type (note that the measuring range for these two types must ≤1MPa)
Pressure sensor dimension drawing (unit: mm):
Pressure sensor wiring diagram:
Tips: Stability of pressure sensor
The ability of a pressure sensor to remain unchanged after using a certain time is called stability. In addition to the structure of pressure sensor, the main factors that affect the long-term stability of pressure sensor are the use environment of sensor. Therefore, to make the pressure sensor have good stability, the sensor must have strong adaptability to the environment.
Before selecting a pressure sensor, it is necessary to investigate its use environment, and select the appropriate sensor according to the specific use environment, or take appropriate measures to reduce the impact of the environment.
The stability of pressure sensor has a quantitative index, and it should be calibrated again before use to determine whether the performance of pressure sensor has changed.
In some situations where pressure sensors can be used for a long time and cannot be easily replaced or calibrated, the selected pressure sensor requires more stringent stability and should be able to stand the test for a long time.