Order a low-price hydraulic bottle jack for lifting objects efficiently and safely. 100mm stroke, greater working capacity, especially in the narrow space position. Portable 200 ton hydraulic bottle jack works with a 0.75W electric hydraulic pump more efficiently.
- Hydraulic bottle jack with 200 ton capacity is designed for lifting heavy loads.
- Blackening of the plunger surface to protect the using of the longevity of the product.
- The plunger has the function of retracting automatically.
- The joint of the hydraulic bottle jack adopts a threader ZG3/8" fast connector, thread locking, and compact structure.
- 200 ton hydraulic jack is suitable for a variety of environments, commonly used in electric power, chemical industry, steel, machinery, industry and so on.
|Hydraulic Bottle Jack
|Matched Hydraulic Pump
|Matched Hydraulic Jack Pump
|High Pressure Flow
|Low Pressure Flow
|Fuel Tank Capacity
||7L (Customizable, Sold Without Oil)
- This hydraulic jack is not recommended for cars.
- In order to operate correctly all cylinders need to be connected to a solid lifting surface.
- Cylinder damage can result from the use of cylinders on sandy, earthen or loose surfaces.
At present, 10 to 200 ton hydraulic jacks are widely used in power maintenance, bridge maintenance, heavy lifting, static pile pressing, foundation settlement and bridge, especially in road and railway construction, mechanical adjustment, and equipment dismantling.
Tips: Why can't hydraulic jacks work in high-temperature environments?
Since the hydraulic jack is a lifting device that uses hydraulic oil, since it is an oil product, the operating temperature has certain requirements. The lifting and landing of the hydraulic jack are transmitted to the transmission system through the hydraulic oil, and then the lifting is completed. The oil body has certain requirements for the temperature. Generally, it is used at a temperature of about -10 to 40 degrees. Do not lower than this value, and do not higher than the highest value. According to the principle of thermal barrier and contraction, high temperature will cause the hydraulic oil components to expand and deform, and the hydraulic oil may leak and deteriorate due to tube explosion, thus losing the lubrication effect. The braking of the entire hydraulic jack system also has a certain impact.