Solid State Relay, load current 15A, DC control, equipped with LED indicator, zero-crossing switch, built-in RC, high quality and reliability, especially suitable for frequent switching occasion.
|On-state voltage drop
|Off-state leakage current
||2500V AC (1min)
||500МΩ with 500V DC
||Heat sink or fan is needed for cooling.
Tips: Characteristics of solid state relays
The solid state relay is a non-contact electronic switch with isolation function. There are no mechanical contact parts in the switching process, so the solid state relay has the same function as the electromagnetic relay, but also has such characteristics as logic circuits compatible, vibration resistance, mechanical shock resistance, unlimited installation position, good moisture proof and mildew proof and corrosion resistance, excellent performance in preventing explosion and preventing ozone pollution, small input power, high sensitivity, small control power, good electromagnetic compatibility, low noises and high working frequency.
- SSRs have no internal mechanical parts. Their structure adopts full-sealed perfusion. Therefore, SSRs have advantages such as vibration resistance, corrosion resistance, long life and high reliability. Their switch life is up to 10.1 million times.
- Low noises. AC SSRs use zero-crossing triggering technology, thus effectively reducing the voltage rise rate dv/dt and current rise rate di/dt on the line so that the SSRs’ long-term work has minimal interference with the city power.
- Switching time is short, about 10ms. So SSRs can be used in higher frequency applications.
Optoelectronic isolation between input circuits and outputs circuits is used, and insulation voltage is more than 2500V.
- Low input power consumption, compatible with TTL and COMS circuits.
- Output protection circuit.
- High load capacity.