Solid State Relay Features
15A 3-32V DC to AC solid state relay (SSR) features high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
15 Amps DC to AC SSR Specification
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
* When the load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be added to the SSR or the SSR should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and apply the thermal grease between them.
Heat Sink for Solid State Relay
||Heat Sink for SSR
||Roof Size: 60 x 50mm
Foot Size: 80 x 50mm
||Mounting Hole Diameter: 3mm
Threaded Hole Distance: 48mm
||≤15A single phase SSR solid state relay
Solid State Relay Dimensions
Solid State Relay Wiring Diagram
Tips: Characteristics of solid state relays
The solid state relay is a non-contact electronic switch with isolation function. There are no mechanical contact parts in the switching process, so the solid state relay has the same function as the electromagnetic relay, but also has such characteristics as logic circuits compatible, vibration resistance, mechanical shock resistance, unlimited installation position, good moisture proof and mildew proof and corrosion resistance, excellent performance in preventing explosion and preventing ozone pollution, small input power, high sensitivity, small control power, good electromagnetic compatibility, low noises and high working frequency.
- SSRs have no internal mechanical parts. Their structure adopts full-sealed perfusion. Therefore, SSRs have advantages such as vibration resistance, corrosion resistance, long life and high reliability. Their switch life is up to 10.1 million times.
- Low noises. AC solid state relays use zero-crossing triggering technology, thus effectively reducing the voltage rise rate dv/dt and current rise rate di/dt on the line so that the SSRs’ long-term work has minimal interference with the city power.
- Switching time is short, about 10ms. So SSRs can be used in higher frequency applications.
Optoelectronic isolation between input circuits and outputs circuits is used, and insulation voltage is more than 2500V.
- Low input power consumption, compatible with TTL and COMS circuits.
- Output protection circuit.
- High load capacity.