Low price tire inflator with oil pressure gauge is used for tire pressure checking, tire inflating and tire pressure releasing for various vehicle. It come with ergonomic handle, portable and easy to operate.
- Industrial tire inflator with pressure gauge is powered by air compressor.
- It is a durable tool with anti-shock gauge and high property sealing valve.
- Ergonomic handle, portable and easy to operate.
- Model: ATO-TG-18A
- Measuring Medium: Gas
- Pressure Measurement Range: 0~175 psi (0~12 bar)
- Working Pressure: 0~116 psi (0~8 bar)
- Working Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Gauge Accuracy: 2.0 Grade
- Gauge Type: Oil Gauge
- Display Unit: psi, bar
- Air Inlet: Customizable
- Pressure Gauge Diameter: 80mm
- Dimension: 900mm (L) * 110mm (W) * 282mm (H)
How to use a tire pressure gauge?
Connect the air compressor and insert the inflatable chuck into the tire valve to view the current tire pressure.
Tips: How to measure tire pressure?
The simplest maintenance is like checking the air pressure of the tires. If the tire pressure is insufficient, the car will not drive briskly, you will feel waste oil, and the handling will feel sluggish. If the tire pressure is too high, the tire will look firm, but the middle part will be excessively worn, and you will feel floaty when driving. The air pressure is within the range configured by the manufacturer, which can make the tire have the largest and most uniform contact surface, so that the driving force can be transmitted evenly and wear evenly.