Buy a low price harmonic drive gearbox online. 30/50/80/100 gear ratio is provided. 107 mm harmonic reducer provides high transmission accuracy and supports a high reduction ratio with low inertia, commonly used for industrial robots, CNC equipment, medical instruments, and the military industry.
- It is a strain wave harmonic drive gearbox with high rigidity, no gear backlash and coaxial input and output.
- The gearbox features excellent positioning accuracy and rotation accuracy.
- Harmonic reducer with a high torque capacity and a high gear ratio is available.
- 107 mm strain wave gearbox is designed for robots.
- Model: ATO-CSF-25-I
- Type: Self-aligning
- Diameter: 107 mm
- Thickness: 52 mm
- Gear type: Cylindrical gear reducer
- Installation form: Horizontal
- Input speed: 3500 rpm
- Rated power: 0.1 kW
- Output speed: 0~500 rpm
- Available torque: 1~100 N.m
- Gear ratio: 30, 50, 80, 100, other gear ratios please contact us.
|Rated torque when input 2000r/min (N.m)
|Allowable peak torque at start and stop (N.m)
|Maximum allowable average load torque (N.m)
|Momentary allowable maximum torque (N.m)
|Allowable maximum input speed (r/min)
|Allowable average input speed (r/min)
Dimensions (unit: mm)
Harmonic Drive Gearbox Applications
ATO harmonic drive gearboxes can be used to optimize the shape of robots, increase precision, increase strength, improve flexibility, etc., and are widely used in industrial robots, numerical control equipment, medical instruments, military and other fields.
Tips: Types of the Harmonic Drive Gearbox
The harmonic reducer is to ensure that the equipment can reliably complete the task while reducing the speed and increasing the torque.
- According to different structural forms, there are cup-type harmonic reducers, hat type harmonic reducers and other series.
- According to special performance requirements, there are ultra-thin harmonic reducers, high torque harmonic reducers and other series.