- Cooling: Air cooling, Power: 2.2kW, Torque: 0.85Nm, Collet: ER20
- Voltage: 220V AC at 400Hz, cooled spindle motor speed: 1-24000 R/min
- Fast response, strong overload capacity, low noise and high mechanical precision.
- High quality 4pcs bearings (7005Cx2 + 7002Cx2), runout off less than 0.01mm, tapered bore less than 0.005mm.
- P4 grade ceramic ball bearings used as spindle bearing, which improves the service life under high speed revolution.
- Tight sealing and two-layer dustproof design.
This series air-cooled electric spindle motors are applicable to CNC engraving machines and used for high speed profiling, drilling, cutting, engraving and groove milling of wood, plastics, aluminum, rubber and other materials.
800W Air Cooled Spindle Motor Specification
||3-phase 220V±10% AC
|Number of Pole
||Horizontally or Vertically (When the motor is installed, the radial runout standard is required to be within 5um, and the chuck is generally 10um-15um.)
||Bearings for half a year, other parts for one year
|Joint of Nose
||7005C P4*2 & 7002C P4*2
||Woodworking & Plastic
2200W Air Cooled Spindle Motor Dimension (Unit=mm)
4 Tips for Using a Spindle Motor
Spindle motor has the advantages of fast speed, small size, light weight, low material consumption, low noise, low vibration, widely used in wood, aluminum, stone, hardware, glass, PVC and other industries. ATO will share 4 tips with you when using a spindle motor.
1. The electric spindle motor and VFD shall be suitable with each other. The specifications and parameter settings of the VFD shall match the nominal parameters of the spindle motor, and it will burn the spindle motor if the settings are not correct.
2. The cooling liquid shall be clean and free of grease and the temperature shall be within 5-30℃. The cooling medium shall carry out force cooling when the ambient temperature is higher than 30℃. The precision lathe requires the cooling liquid with a constant temperature of 20 +/-2℃.
3. For daily machining, the spindle motor shall be warmed up, run for 15-20 minutes when the machining speed is reached and then performs precise machining. It is better to stop the spindle motor for two hours every day in order to recover its mechanical fatigue and prolong its life time.
4. The spindle motor shall run in designated direction.