900W/1050W electric rebar bender comes with a bending rebar diameter 4-20mm (3/4 inch), bending angle 0~130°, and bending speed 5s. Rebar bending machine is widely used for steel bar, round bar, iron rod, carbon steel, etc.
- 4mm - 20mm electric rebar bender provides a long bolt rod that limits the stroke, to achieve precise bending.
- When the bending is completed or an error occurs in the middle, the piston can be returned to the initial position through the manual reset button.
- The rebar bending machine is a handheld rebar bending machine with high strength powered by 220V/110V AC.
- Model: ATO-HRB-20
- Rated Voltage: 110V, 220V
- No-Load Power: 900W, 1050W
- Bending Range: Ф4-Ф20mm (3/4 inch)
- *Bending Angle: 0~130°
- Bending Speed: 5s
- Machine Length: 590mm
- Packing: iron box
- Weight: 17.4kg
*Note: Bending 90°, rebar diameter should be 12-20mm. Rebar diameter＜12mm, bending angle cannot reach 90°.
Rebar Bending Machine Effect Diagram
Electric Rebar Bender Applications
Tips: What is an Electric Rebar Bender?
Electric rebar bender is a common electric tool, widely used in reinforcement bar concrete structures. It can bend steel bars into various radians and angles according to requirements. This type of bending tool is electric, with high power, high efficiency and convenient use.