Buy a 9mm momentary tactile push button switch online, it is compact in design, medium in size and easy to install. Our tact push button switch is made of high quality materials that can withstand long periods of use and repeated presses without damage or failure and is cost effective, saving you money.
- Model: ATO-TC-P669
- Size: 6x6x9mm
- Rated Load: DC12V, 0.6A
- Insulation Resistance: >100MΩ
- Service Life: Approx. 100,000 cycles
- Contact Resistance: 0.03Ω
- Operating Force: 70-300gf
- Operation Force: 70-300gf
Life Test Method: Test the number of times it opens and closes until it is damaged, if not manually, a small motor can be used to drive the eccentric opening and closing switch, using a counter to record the number of times.
- Tact push button switches are designed to be small and compact, making them ideal for use in electronic devices with limited space.
- 4 Pin tact switches are typically designed for momentary action, meaning that they are only activated while they are being pressed.
- Tact switches have a low profile, which means that they sit close to the circuit board and do not take up much vertical space.
- Tact switches are designed to be durable and long-lasting, with a high cycle life and resistance to mechanical stress.
- 6x6x9mm Tact switches require only a light touch to activate, making them easy to operate.
Dimension (Unit mm)
Tact switches, also known as tactile switches, have a variety of applications in electronics. The tact switch is mainly used for audio-visual equipment, digital products, remote control, game consoles, home appliances, security products, toys, computer products, printers, machine tools. control devices, money detectors, laser pens, etc.
Tips: What are the different types of tact switches?
Tact switches, also known as tactile switches, are a type of switch that is commonly used in electronic devices. They are designed to provide tactile feedback when they are pressed, which helps the user to know that the switch has been activated. There are several types of tact switches available, including:
- Surface Mount Tact Switches: These switches are designed to be mounted directly onto a circuit board. They have a small profile and are often used in compact electronic devices.
- Through-Hole Tact Switches: These switches are designed to be mounted onto a circuit board using through-hole technology. They are larger than surface mount switches and are often used in industrial applications.
- Miniature Tact Switches: These switches are smaller than standard tact switches and are often used in portable electronic devices. They are designed to be compact and have a low profile.
- Sealed Tact Switches: These switches are designed to be used in harsh environments where moisture and dust may be present. They are sealed to prevent the ingress of these contaminants.
- Illuminated Tact Switches: These switches have built-in LED lights that illuminate when the switch is activated. They are often used in applications where visibility is important.
- Low Profile Tact Switches: These switches are designed to have a low profile and are often used in applications where space is limited.
- High Force Tact Switches: These switches require a higher force to activate than standard tact switches. They are often used in applications where accidental activation of the switch is a concern.