100A solid state relay (SSR) with 70-280V AC input features high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum load current
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||AC to AC, single phase
|Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
- When the load is a resistive load, the maximum load current of the selected SSR should be 2~3 times greater than the actual load current;
- When the load is an inductive load, the maximum load current of the selected SSR should be more than 7~8 times the actual load current.
- When the maximum load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be installed to the solid state relay, or the SSR relay should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and the thermal grease is applied between them.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: What is a solid state relay?
A solid state relay is a non-contact switch composed of microelectronic circuits, discrete electronic devices, and electronic power devices. It is a non-contact switching device with the characteristics of relays, in which semiconductor devices are used to replace traditional electrical contacts as switching devices. Single-phase SSR is a four-terminal active device, two of which are input terminals and the others are output terminals. Optical isolation lies between them. Once the input terminal is given DC or pulse signals to a certain current value, the output terminal can be changed from off-state to on-state. It has the function of not only amplifying driving effect, but also isolation and is suitable for driving high-power switch-type actuators. Compared with the electromagnetic relay, it has higher reliability, no contact, long life, fast speed and small disturbance to the outside world and has been widely used.