100A solid state relay (SSR), 3-32V DC to 24-480V AC, features high structural strength, good impact resistance, and strong shock resistance. The SSR offers a reliable switching the commercial and industrial loads, such as computer peripheral interface device, printing machine, molding machine, food machine, packaging machine, and so on.
- Built in RC absorption
- Photoelectric isolation
- SCR output
- LED indicator for operation status
- Removable protective cover for safety
- Panel mount
- Zero-crossing switch type
||Control voltage range
|Max. input current
|Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
||Load voltage range
|Maximum load current
|Maximum off-state leakage current
|Maximum off-state time
|Maximum on-state voltage drop
||DC to AC, single phase
|Dimension L – W – H (mm)
|Dielectric strength (input to output)
|Dielectric strength (input, output to the base)
- When the load is a resistive load, the maximum load current of the selected SSR should be 2~3 times greater than the actual load current;
- When the load is an inductive load, the maximum load current of the selected SSR should be more than 7~8 times the actual load current.
- When the maximum load current is higher than 10A, a heat sink must be installed to the solid state relay, or the SSR relay should be mounted on a metal base plate with heat dissipation effect, and the thermal grease is applied between them.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Tips: Applications of solid state relays
Solid state relays have been widely used in computer's peripheral interface devices, electric furnace's heating thermostat system, CNC machine, remote control system, industrial automation devices; signal lights, scintillators, stage's lighting control system; instrumentation, medical equipment, copiers, automatic washing machines; automatic fire protection and security system as well as the switch of power capacitor compensated by power factors of the power grid, etc. In addition, they are widely used in the fields of chemical industry, coal mine and other occasions requiring explosion-proof, moisture-proof and anti-corrosion.