Dry type single phase isolation transformer with 1kVA capacity, is design to use in AC circuit 50Hz or 60 Hz, transform 240V primary voltage to 120V secondary voltage. Temperature resistance of 180°C, lower noise, better insulation.
Single phase isolation transformer has a reasonable design, is safe and reliable, and has no waveform distortion, completely insulates the electrical between the primary and secondary sides and isolates the circuit. It is widely used in transportation, construction sites, printing, CNC machine tools, docks, precision equipment, industrial mining enterprises and tunnels for power transmission and distribution to solve voltage conversion problems.
- Model: ATO-DG1kVA
- Capacity: 1kVA
- Phase: Single phase
- Winding Material: Aluminum/Copper wire (Optional)
- Work Efficiency: ≥95%
- Primary Voltage: 240V AC (optional: 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V)
- Secondary Voltage: 120V AC (optional: 110V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V)
- Weight: 29 kg
- Cooling Mode: Natural or air cooling
- Insulation Resistance: ≥50 MΩ
- Electrical Strength: 2000V AC/1 min
- Noise: ≤35dB (1 meter)
- Insulation Grade: Grade B (130℃), Grade F (155℃), Grade H (180℃)
- Overload Capacity: Allow more than 1.2 times rated load to work for up to 1 hour
- Induced Overvoltage Withstand Test: 125Hz/800V/min
- Impedance Voltage: About 6%
- Total Losses: 10%
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Temperature: -15℃~+45℃
- Enclosure Protection Grade: IP20
- Warranty: 12 months
- Heat dissipation holes and fans: The enclosure is a multi-hole design, the back of the transformer installed cooling fan, can be strong and effective heat dissipation, reduce the temperature of the machine, to better protect the internal components.
- Two-color indicator: Input and output using LCD digital display meter, equipped with indicators to accurately display the voltage when working state.
- High temperature resistant enameled wire: High temperature resistance up to 180℃, good insulation and not easy to aging, prolong the service life of the machine.
- Oriented silicon steel sheet: Cold rolled oriented silicon steel sheet is used, which has the advantages of good heat dissipation coefficient, low core loss and good magnetization characteristics.
- Long-term continuous work: With a wide range of applicable loads, can withstand transient overload, can work continuously for a long time.
- Universal casters: Isolation transformer with four universal wheels, easy to move, can rotate 360 degrees, more energy-saving when pushing.
- Enclosure: With strong enclosure to effectively prevent dust and protect the internal transformer.
Tips: Why step up & step down isolation transformer can't convert the DC voltage?
Alternating current (AC) refers to the current whose voltage and current changes the magnitude and direction with the time. Alternating current is produced by alternator. During the power generation, multiple pairs of magnetic poles are evenly distributed on a circle at a certain angle, so that each coil cuts the magnetic line in power generation. Due to the many pairs of magnetic poles, the voltage and current generated from cutting the magnetic lines of each pair of poles changes according to the string rule, the stable current is thereof produced.
Operational principle of the transformer is the electromagnetic induction principle. When the primary of a step up & step down isolation transformer connects the AC, an alternating magnetic field is generated in the iron core, the secondary out induces the AC and the induced electromotive force is proportional to the number of turns. If the primary of a transformer connects an DC, the magnetic field produced in the iron core is constant, as a result, no electromotive force is induced in the winding of secondary out, the transformer action will not affect.