ATOSG-7KVA isolation transformer is a three phase unit with 7 kVA rating and primary voltage of 380V AC on the primary side. This transformer has a secondary voltage of 208V AC on the secondary side. It is designed for use in control circuits and general applications such as mechanical and electronic equipment, precision machine tool, CNC machine tool, lighting, etc.
7 kVA Isolation Transformer Specifications
|Weight of Aluminium Wire Transformer
||Open type: 65kg
Protected type: 81kg
|Weight of Copper Wire Transformer
||Open type: 58kg
Protected type: 71kg
||380V (Optional: 120V/ 190V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V)
||208V (Optional: 120V/ 190V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 380V/ 400V/ 415V/ 480V)
||50Hz / 60 Hz
||Aluminium/Copper wire (Optional)
||3000V AC/1 min
||<35-65dB (1 meter)
||Dry type air cooling
||Allow more than 1.2 times rated load to work for up to 4 hours
|Enclosure Protection Grade
||≤90%RH, without condensation
||<1000m, non corrosive gas and conductive dust
Transformer can only convert voltage and CANNOT convert frequency.
Transformer CANNOT convert single phase voltage to 3 phase voltage.
Input/output voltage, power rating and whether with shell of all transformers, can be customized according to clients' requirements.
3 Phase Isolation Transformer Schematic Diagram
3 Phase Isolation Transformer Details
7 kVA Isolation Transformer Installation Dimension
|Aluminium Wire Transformer Size
||Copper Wire Transformer Size
|Open type: a*b*c=380*220*380mm
||Open type: a*b*c=300*170*310mm
|Mouting size: d*e=260*130mm
||Mouting size: d*e=180*140mm
|Protected type: A*B*C=380*530*560mm
||Protected type: A*B*C=300*440*500mm
Tips: What circumstance the isolation transformer must stop running?
ATO step up/down isolation transformer should be stopped immediately if one of the following situations occurs:
- Noise inside the isolation transformer is very large, very abnormal and has crackle sound.
- Under normal load and cooling conditions, the upper oil temperature of the transformer is abnormal and keeps rising.
- Expansion tank occurs or explosion-proof tube injects fuel.
- Serious oil leakage occurs, resulting in the oil level lower than the oil level indicator limit.
- Oil color changes too much, there is carbon in the oil.
- Casing has serious damage and electric discharge phenomena.
- Isolation transformer catches fire.
- Casing connector and lead turns red, melted or fused.