High precision inside micrometer for sale online. It features a 30~40 mm (1.18 to 1.57 inch) range, resolution 0.005 mm, 150 mm extension rod, durable and stable bearing steel materials, clear scale for an accurate reading. 3 point internal micrometer is mainly used to measure inside dimensions like the inside diameter of a hole or tube in mechanical engineering, machining and most mechanical industries.
- Inside micrometer is suitable for the precision measurement of blind holes and through holes.
- 3 point inside micrometer is equipped with a 150 mm extension rod, which can measure the size of deep holes easily and conveniently.
- Clear graduations laser-etched on a satin chrome finish for easy reading. Highly durable because of carbide-tipped measuring surfaces. Spindle hardened ground and lapped for ultimate accuracy.
- 30~40 mm internal micrometer built-in force limiter ensures accurate and repeatable readings.
- Model: ATO-SHAN-3040
- Range: 30~40 mm
- Types: 3 Point Inside Micrometer
- Material: Bearing Steel
- Measurement Type: Internal Diameter Measurement
- Resolution: 0.005 mm
- Extension Rod Length: 150 mm
- Scale Process: Laser Scale
- Accuracy: 0.004/0.005 mm
- Package: Plastic Box
The inside micrometer is an instrument for the accurate linear measurement of the diameter, thickness, length and other dimensions of solids. 3 point internal micrometer is mainly used to measure internal dimensions such as the internal diameter of a hole or a tube and is widely used in mechanical engineering, machining and most mechanical industries.
Tips: Inside Micrometer Error
In general, the inside micrometer direct measurement error includes the measurement of force deformation error, temperature error and value error, the reading alignment error, contact error and zero alignment error of the length measuring machine. The main factors affecting the internal micrometer measurement error are the force deformation error and temperature error.