Lower cost inclinometer with output signal USB1.1for sale, the digital inclinometer with dual axis, radian, angle, mm/ meter three measuring modes can be set.
- Accuracy: <0.003°
- Repeatability: 0.003°
- Angle resolution: 0.001°
- Measuring range: ±15°/ ±30°
- Data store function.
- Absolute/Relative measurement can switch.
- Both sides and bottom can be measured.
- Double benchmark strong magnet installation.
- Auto-angle interleaved compensation function.
- Auto temperature drift compensation.
- Built-in rechargable industy battaries.
- Night vision fours colors screen.
- Filter frequency optional.
|Angle Measuring Range
|Mm Measuring Range
|Millimeter Measuring Accuracy
||0.1 mm (RMS)
||0.2 mm (RMS)
|The Highest Measuring Accuracy
||＜0.005 (Full measuring range)
||＜0.001 (Full measuring range)
|Angle Measuringt Solution
|Three Measuring Mode
||Radian, Angle, mm/meter can be set
|Millimeter Measuring LCD
||64-color true color luminous display
|LCD Visible Area Size
||3.7V Charging Lithium Battery
|Ideal Charging Time
|Battery Sustainable Charging Times
||USB1.1 (Virtual Serial Device)
|Equipped with PC Software
|Connect Plug in
||Standard 5 Pin USB Connector
||10g @11ms, three-axis (Half sine wave)
||10g rms, 10-100Hz
||CE, FCC, ROHS
Tips: How to Use Digital Inclinometer?
After we reinstall the battery or press and hold the value lock key (HOLD) for 6 seconds, the inclinometer will enter the calibration state, and the LCD will display the symbol "-1-". The inclinometer must be calibrated to perform the measurement. The calibration steps are as follows:
1. Place the inclinometer on the platform facing the operator, short press the absolute measurement key (ABS), the first stage of calibration symbol "-1" displayed on the screen flashes.
2. After the first stage of the calibration symbol "-1-" flashes for 6 seconds, the screen display will automatically switch to the second stage of the calibration symbol "-2-".
3. Rotate the inclinometer 180 degrees, and face the operator on the back of the product in the original position;
4. Short press the absolute measurement key (ABS), the second stage of calibration symbol "-2-" flashes;
5. After the second stage of the calibration symbol "-2-" flashes for 6 seconds, the screen displays the angle value of the current plane relative to the horizontal plane, and the calibration operation ends.
Note: The displayed angle after calibration is the angle between the currently calibrated plane and the absolute horizontal zero position of the earth.