The dual-axis digital protractor is small in size, easy to carry and measure, automatically shuts down if there is no response in 3 minutes, and measures 360 degrees. A digital angle gauge protractor is an ideal tool for various industries such as construction engineering, decoration, equipment installation, wood processing, and automobile maintenance.
||Aluminum alloy shell
||Single-axis 4x90°, dual-axis ±40°
||Absolute zero measurement with horizontal plane as reference
|Magnetic Adsorption Measurement Surface
||The bottom with 3 pieces of strong magnetic diameter of 10mm, can be adsorbed on the measured workpiece for measurement
||2 X No. 7 batteries
||Color box packaging
- The dual-axis digital protractor allows 4x90° single axis measurement in a vertical position, or ±40° dual axis measurement in a horizontal position, displaying both X and Y direction tilt angles.
- When the tilt box is inverted, the angle readings on the LCD will automatically flip upwards for easy reading.
- Portable size, easy to use with other measuring tools to expand the measurement range.
- Mini digital protractors can be used for absolute measurement or relative measurement.
- Dual axis digital protractor with three powerful magnets on the bottom for easy attachment to ferrous measuring objects.
Dimension Unit (mm)
Tips: How to calibrate a digital angle finder protractor?
1. Use a high-precision horizontal dividing head to calibrate the display error of the digital angle finder protractor.
Install the digital angle finder protractor on the high-precision horizontal dividing head (hereinafter referred to as the dividing head). Adjust the dividing head so that the indication value of the inclinometer to be calibrated is zero, and at the same time set the dividing head to zero or align it with a certain integer value. Then change the indication value of the dividing head one by one. The amount of each change is selected according to the range of the inclinometer. Calibrate at least 5 positions within the range of 90°. Read after the indication value is stable. Each calibration position needs to be reversed in two directions. approach, take the difference between the average of the two readings and the reading of the dividing head as the calibration result. In order to reduce the impact of the indexing head's idle motion, the indexing head should rotate in the same direction, and switch to the other direction after calibration in one direction.
2. Calibrate the indication error of the digital angle finder protractor by using a grade 0 triangular ruler or a round planting square with a sine gauge.
First place the sine gauge on the level tester, install the digital angle finder protractor on the sine gauge, adjust the level tester so that the value of the inclinometer to be calibrated is zero, and at the same time make the display value of the level tester be at a certain integer value , and then change the combination angle of the sine gauge in turn. The amount of each change is selected according to the range of the inclinometer. Calibrate at least 5 positions within the range of 90*, and read after the displayed value is stable. Each calibration position needs to be trended in opposite directions. Nearly, take the difference between the average value of the two readings and the reading of the dividing head as the calibration result. When using a sine gauge for verification, the sine gauge cannot combine angles above 70°, so the 90° measurement point is calibrated with a 0-level triangular square or cylindrical square. The inclinometer should be approached from two directions when calibrating, but the sine gauge cannot meet this requirement, so the approaching process is completed by the level gauge calibrator.