How to Maintain a Pneumatic Angle Seat Valve?
In various application fields, the pneumatic angle seat valve plays a very important role. The use of the angle seat valve not only requires excellent technology, but also ensures its quality. This requires the necessary maintenance of the pneumatic angle seat valve. Moreover, valve maintenance needs to be treated with a scientific attitude, so that the maintenance work of the angle seat valve can be effective. So what should be paid attention to in the daily maintenance of the pneumatic angle seat valve?
How to maintain a pneumatic angle seat valve?
- The purpose of use and maintenance is to prolong the life of the valve and ensure reliable opening and closing.
- The valve stem thread is often rubbed with the valve stem nut, so it is necessary to apply a little yellow dry oil, molybdenum disulfide or graphite powder to lubricate.
- For valves that are not frequently opened and closed, turn the handwheel regularly, and add lubricant to the valve stem thread to prevent it from being bitten.
- For outdoor valves, a protective cover should be added to the valve stem to prevent rain, snow, dust and rust.
- If the valve is mechanically ready to act, it is necessary to add lubricating oil to the gearbox on time.
- Always keep the valve clean.
- Always check and maintain the integrity of the other parts of the valve. If the fixing nut of the handwheel falls off, it must be matched and cannot be used properly, otherwise it will grind the square on the upper part of the valve stem, and gradually lose the reliability of cooperation, and even cannot be started.
- Do not rely on the valve to support other heavy objects, and do not stand on the valve.
- The valve stem, especially the threaded part, should be wiped frequently, and the lubricant that has been soiled by dust should be replaced with a new one, because the dust contains hard debris, which is easy to wear the thread and the surface of the valve stem, affecting the service life.
Tips for installing a pneumatic angle seat valve
- Check whether the solenoid valve is consistent with the selection parameters, such as power supply voltage, medium pressure, pressure difference, etc., especially the power supply. If it is wrong, the coil will be burned out.
- Flush the pipeline before taking over, and remove the metal powder and sealing material residue, rust, etc. in the pipeline. Pay attention to the cleanliness of the medium. If the medium is mixed with dirt, impurities, etc., which hinder the normal operation of the solenoid valve, a filter or filter screen should be installed in the pipeline.
- The angle seat valve is generally directional and cannot be installed reversely. Usually, the medium flow direction is indicated by → on the valve body, and the installation should be installed in the direction indicated by →. However, it can be reversed in the vacuum line or in special cases.
- The electromagnetic coil components of the angle seat valve should be vertically upward and installed vertically on the pipeline horizontal to the ground. If it is required to be installed sideways due to space constraints or working conditions, it should be put forward when selecting and ordering. Otherwise, the solenoid valve may not work properly.
- A manual shut-off valve should be added before and after the angle seat valve, and a bypass should be set at the same time to facilitate the maintenance of the solenoid valve in case of failure.
- If the medium will cause water hammer, then the solenoid valve with water hammer function should be selected or corresponding preventive measures should be taken.
- A trap should be installed on the inlet side of the angle seat valve, and the connecting pipe should be inclined.
- Try not to keep the angle seat valve energized for a long time, which will easily reduce the service life of the coil or even burn the coil. At the same time, the normally open and normally closed solenoid valves cannot be used interchangeably.