What Factors Affect the Accuracy of Peristaltic Pump？
Peristaltic pump is a kind of hose pump, relying on the flexibility of the hose to work, both can be continuous transmission, can also be filled, the liquid only flows through the hose, so the health grade is higher in all pump types.
Peristaltic pump in ATO store has good self-sealing performance and can be simplified in the design of pipeline. Therefore, in recent years, more and more filling machinery began to use peristaltic pump as a filling unit. However, because of some of the structural characteristics of peristaltic pump, there will be a problem of transmission accuracy in the use of peristaltic pump. The reasons and solutions will be explained in detail below.
The peristaltic pump transmits the liquid one by one, and if the amount between each stream is equal, very accurate results can be obtained whether filling or continuous transmission. The volume of this stream of liquid is the volume of the tube chamber between the two rollers of the 12V micro peristaltic pump.
Cavity Formed By Two Factors:
First, it need two rollers extrusion cutoff. Second, the hose itself needs to have elasticity. The elasticity of the hose will change during operation, so the volume of the cavity will change, which will produce the problem of transmission accuracy. A new tube has a circular cross section. After being squeezed on a 12V high precision peristaltic pump for a few minutes, the cross section of the tube will become an elliptical shape. The change time is very short. The ellipse shape will gradually change into a more ellipse shape. This process is relatively long and the change quantity is relatively slow, so the velocity attenuation of the new pipe is relatively fast at the beginning, and will gradually slow down until the hose breaks.
Therefore, the accuracy of variable speed peristaltic pump is all generated around the change of the flexibility of the hose, leading to the change of the flexibility of the hose is divided into three reasons:
- The flexible characteristics of the hose itself. Elastic properties of hose itself is decided by two aspects, on the one hand, is a problem of material, on the other hand is the issue of the hose size, detailed questions about the hose material here no longer do, questions about the size of hose is well understood, under the condition of the same wall thickness, inner diameter of the hose, the greater the elasticity of the worse, conversely, the better. In the case of the same inner diameter, the thicker the wall of the hose, the better the elasticity, vice versa. Therefore, in the case of high precision requirements, appropriate size of hose should be selected to minimize the resulting error.
- The size of the peristaltic pump head precision problem. The same hose, if the gap between the roller and the arc is too small, or the gap is not uniform, will cause excessive extrusion of the hose, so that the hose produces plastic deformation, resulting in drastic changes in the elasticity of the hose, thus affecting the accuracy of transmission. Uneven pressure tube, will also lead to a significant reduction in hose life, thus increasing the use of peristaltic pump costs.
- The change in the amount of liquid transferred. The amount of change in the same liquid has two factors. First, the change in the temperature of the transmission liquid, because the hose is a kind of elastic plastic body, different temperatures, will make its elasticity change, generally speaking, the higher the temperature, the worse the flexibility of the hose. Second, the change of the night position of the liquid transmission. Because the peristaltic dosing pump relies on the elasticity of the hose to absorb the liquid, the change of the suction range has a great influence on the flow rate of the peristaltic pump, because the resistance generated in the suction range will directly offset the resilience of the hose and affect the size of the rebound chamber.
How to Improve the Precision of Peristaltic Pump?
- First, choose a hose of high elastic material, and try to choose a reasonable size of hose.
- Second, choose the higher quality of peristaltic pump pump head, exclude the influence of pump head size, the peristaltic pump head of the Peristaltic pump has made a comprehensive optimization for the above influencing factors, basically can exclude the influence caused by the pump head size.
- Third, ensure the uniformity of the transmission liquid, as well as the stability of the liquid level.