Single phase variac transformer for sale, 15 kVA cpacity, smooth pressure regulation, light weight, other capacity can be customised.
Note: Support the split phase (L1,L2+N,G), Please contact us.
15 kVA Single Phase Variac Voltage Regulator Features
- The rated output voltage is 0-250V and Rated input voltage is 220V.
- The rated output current is 60A.
- With 15 kVA power, 1 phase.
- Widely used in various power supply places with frequency 50 Hz.
- High quality and long life variac voltage regulator.
15 kVA Single Phase Variac Voltage Regulator Specifications
|Rated input voltage
|Rated output voltage
|Rated output current
||Contact type regulators
15 kVA Single Phase Variac Voltage Regulator Detail
Tips: Principle of single-phase voltage regulator
Principle: A voltage regulator is a self adjustable transformer with continuous turn ratio. When the voltage regulator brush functions from the handwheel spindle and brush holder, slide along the polished surface of the circle and the turn ratio can be continuously changed, thus adjusting the output voltage smoothly to the maximum value.