Brushless 220V AC servo motor, single phase or three phase input voltage, 1.5 kW power rating, with a rated torque of 5 Nm, peak torque of 15 Nm, 3000rpm rated speed, max speed of 3600 rpm, low noise and vibration when rotating.
- Model: ATO110SY-M05030
- Matched Drive Model: ATO-SG-AS302600
- Rated Power: 1500 W
- Rated Voltage: Single phase or three phase 220V AC
- Rated Current: 5 A
- Rated Speed: 3000 rpm
- Max Speed: 3600 rpm
- Rated Torque: 5 Nm
- Peak Torque: 15 Nm
- Square Flange Size: 110 mm
- Weight: 7 kg
- Number of Poles: 4 pairs
- Rotor Inertia: 0.82x10-3 Kg.m2
- Brake Voltage: 24V DC (Non polar requirement)
- Incremental Encoder Line: 2500/5000 PPR (Optional)
- Absolute Encoder: 17 bit, 23 bit (Optional)
- Insulation Class: Class B
- Insulation and Voltage Resistance: 1500V AC, 1 Min
- Protection Grade: IP65
- Accuracy: ATO AC servo motors realize closed-loop control of position, speed and torque, overcome the problem of stepper motor out-of-step.
- Speed: Good high-speed performance, rated speed can reach 1000-3000 rpm.
- Adaptability: ATO heavy duty servo motors with strong anti-overload capability, able to withstand a load three times the rated torque, especially suitable for occasions with instant load fluctuations and requiring quick start.
- Stable: Our AC brushless servo motors have smooth low-speed operation, no stepping phenomenon similar to stepper motor will occur when running at low speed, suitable for occasions occasions requiring fast response.
- Timeliness: The dynamic response time of motor acceleration and deceleration is short, generally within tens of milliseconds.
- Safety: ATO AC servo motor protection grade is IP65, which meets the waterproof and dustproof requirements.
Installation Dimension (unit=mm)
Servo Motor without Brake Dimension
L (Incremental/Absolute encoder): 205mm
Servo Motor with Brake Dimension
L1 (with brake): 265 mm
*All above is the standard installation dimension, can be changed according to the customers' requirments.
*Not hit the shaft, or the encoder in the other end would be damaged.
Winding and Encoder Connection
Tips: Difference between servo motor and stepper motor
Overload capability is different. Stepper motors generally do not have overload capacity, while AC servo motors have strong overload capacity. Its maximum torque is 3 times the rated torque, which can be used to overcome the moment of inertia of the inertial load at the moment of starting. Because the stepper motor does not have this overload capability, it cannot be used in some work situations.
Different speed and response performance. It takes 200 ~ 400ms for a stepper motor to accelerate from a standstill to a working speed (generally several hundred revolutions per minute). The acceleration performance of the AC servo system is better.