Planetary Speed Reducer VS Gear Speed Reducer
Planetary speed reducer is a kind of deceleration equipment with a wide range of uses. The precision of planetary reducer is very high. Under the premise of ensuring precise transmission, planetary reducer is mainly used to reduce speed, increase torque and reduce the load/motor moment of inertia ratio. Planetary reducer is also called servo reducer or servo planetary reducer. The gear reducer is an externally meshing involute helical cylindrical gear reducer produced according to the national professional standard ZBJ19004. This article compares the similarities and differences between two speed reducers in general, characteristics and application approaches.
Planetary speed reducer:
The planetary reducer adopts involute planetary gear transmission, reasonable use of internal and external meshing and power splitting. The box body is made of ductile iron, which greatly improves the rigidity and shock resistance of the box body. The gears are all carburized and quenched to obtain high hardness Wear-resistant surface, all gears are ground after heat treatment, which reduces noise and improves the efficiency and service life of the whole machine. The planetary transmission stages of the planetary speed reducer have 2 and 3 stages, which are the most commonly used stages.
The main transmission structure of the planetary reducer is: planetary gear, sun gear, ring gear, drive motor, and transmission shaft. The planetary reducer can be divided into three sections from the appearance: input section, deceleration section and output section.
Input section: The input section refers to the end connected to the motor. Including input shaft hole, input flange.
Deceleration section: The deceleration section refers to the core section of the reducer, which looks like a box from the outside, but actually contains many core components, such as planetary gears, sun gears and internal gears.
Output section: The output section refers to the end connected to the equipment, including the output shaft and the output flange.
Gear reducers are generally used for low-speed and high-torque transmission equipment. The ordinary reducer of the motor will also have several pairs of gears with the same principle to achieve the ideal deceleration effect. The ratio of the number of teeth of the large and small gears is the transmission ratio. With the continuous development of the reducer industry, more and more companies have used the reducer.
- R series coaxial helical gear reducer is manufactured in accordance with international technical requirements and has a high technological content.
- Space saving, reliable and durable, high overload capacity, power up to 132KW.
- Low energy consumption, superior performance, and the reducer efficiency is as high as 95%.
- Low vibration, low noise and high energy saving.
- Use high-quality forged steel materials, rigid cast iron box, and the gear surface has undergone high frequency heat treatment.
- After precision machining to ensure shaft parallelism and positioning bearing requirements, the reducer forming the helical gear transmission assembly is equipped with various types of motors, combined into a mechatronics, which fully guarantees the quality characteristics of the product.
Planetary reducer has the characteristics of high precision, high rigidity, high load, rate, high speed ratio, high life, low inertia, low vibration, low noise, low temperature rise, beautiful appearance, light and small structure, convenient installation, positioning, etc., suitable for AC servo motor, DC servo motor, stepping motor, hydraulic motor acceleration and deceleration transmission. The transmission efficiency of planetary reducer is generally above 90%, and can reach above 95%, and it is widely used.
- The gear is made of high-strength low-carbon alloy steel by carburizing and quenching. The hardness of the tooth surface reaches HRC58-62. The gears adopt CNC grinding technology with high precision and good contact.
- High transmission rate: single-stage greater than 96.5%, double-stage greater than 93%, and three-stage greater than 90%.
- Smooth operation and low noise.
- Small size, light weight, long service life and high carrying capacity.
- Easy to disassemble and easy to install.
Gear reducers are used in metallurgy, mining, lifting, transportation, cement, construction, chemical, textile, printing and dyeing, pharmaceutical and other fields.
The gear reducers are widely used in East China for the slewing mechanism of tower-introduced crane machinery, lifting and transportation, construction machinery, metallurgy, mining, petrochemical, light industry textiles, instrumentation, Automobiles, ships, aerospace and other fields.