Affordable 200A split core ct for sale, split core current transformers can be safely and easily installed on existing power lines without disconnecting lines or interrupting service.
- Model: ATO-SCT-CTKD24-200
- Current Ratio: 200/5A
- Accuracy Class: 1.0
- Working Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Measuring Range: 10%ln- 130%ln
- Rated Output: 0.333V(AC) or 0-500mA
- Ratio Difference: ≤±1.0%
- Phase Difference: ≤ soil 10 points
- Dielectric Strength: 2.5kV/1mA/1min
- Insulation Resistance: DC500V/1000mΩ/min
- Shell: ABS, Flame retardant grade 94-V0
- Skeleton: PBT
- Iron Core: Silicon steel
- Internal Structure: Buckle
- Construction Plan: Cable ties fixed
- Operating Temperature: -25°C~75°C
- Ambient Humidity: ≤85%
- Wiring: 1.5m Red and black wire
200A Split Core Current Transformer Dimension
Tips: Why is the secondary winding of the current transformer absolutely not allowed to open circuit?
Because the normal operation of the current transformer, the secondary current has a demagnetizing effect, so that the synthetic magnetic potential is very small. When the secondary winding open circuit, the secondary current demagnetization effect disappears, the primary current will be used to excite all, then, will produce in the secondary side of the flux more than normal value of dozens of times, the result will make the core overheating and damage the transformer.
At the same time, due to the sharp increase of the magnetic flux in the iron core, an overvoltage is generated on the secondary winding, which may reach hundreds or even thousands of volts, which will endanger the safety of people and equipment.