3 kW brushless DC motor operating at 48V/72V/96V supply voltage, with good torque characteristics and a very long service life. It is widely use in automatic machinery, medical institutions, electronic equiment etc..
4 HP (3 kW) BLDC MOTOR FEATURES
- 130 mm square flange size, making it easy to install.
- Brushless design for long life.
- Excellent speed stability.
- Hall signals for velocity feedback.
- Cost-effective replacement for brush DC motors.
4 HP (3 kW) BLDC MOTOR SPECIFICATION
||ATO-130WDM10030 (Click it to see more motor specs)
|Matched Controller Model
||ATOTH-G (Click it to see more controller specs)
|Square Flange Size
||48V: 13.3 V/Krpm, 72V: 20.0 V/Krpm, 96V: 26.0 V/Krpm
|Brake Apparatus Voltage
||24V DC, (If 24V voltage is not connected, the motor brake)
||CE, ROHs, ISO/TS16949
||<90%RH (no dewing)
NOTE: Tell us your application needs, we can customize your BLDC motor to meet your precise power, speed, voltage and current requirements.
BLDC MOTOR LINE DEFINITION
||Power Line Color
||Hall Line Color
||Orange and Black
|Hall Signal Definition
|Plug serial number
4HP 48V/72V/96V BLDC MOTOR DIMENSION (Unit=mm)
MOTOR AND HAll RELATIONSHIP
48V BLDC MOTOR SPEED-TORQUE CURVE
Brushless DC motors bring convenience to people's work. Brushless DC motors are used to transport oil and have different delivery requirements on different occasions. How does brushless DC motor drain oil?
- If you want to drain all the oil form the Brushless DC motors, you can unscrew the oil plug in the lower part of the box to drain the oil.
- In the case of draining oil, the liquid level from the fuel tank roof height shall not be more than 30 mm, to ensure that the bearing lubrication and cooling machine. When the jack cavity volume is too large, the need for separate set attached to the tank to ensure that the minimum height of the liquid after the oil discharge is not less than 100 mm to avoid suction air.
- The oil shall be changed and the fuel tank and the filter shall be cleaned after the speed-adjustable hydraulic brushless DC motor run for 500h for the first time. Oil quality shall be tested by visual inspection and tests, and the oil should be changed in time when the oil quality deteriorated. Oil change must be accompanied by tank cleaning and oil filter. If there is metal shaving or water in the oil, look for the cause and troubleshoot.
- The bearing relies on the oil of the plunger spring in a short time when the liquid level reduces, oil tank filter and the machine oil filter are made of 230 mesh/ inch copper wire mesh, the oil filter should be regularly cleaned in order to prevent clogging, tank fluid temperature should not exceed 60℃ while using, and take appropriate measures to cool it down if necessary.