Diaphragm dosing pump is a type of metering pump, 40W, 4.2 L/h flow, pressure 14.1 bar, stroke 90 N/m, LCD display, button to adjust flow, 12 months warranty.
4.2 L/h Diaphragm Metering Pump Features
- Green screen digital display, brand new circuit design, more stable operation
- Stroke frequency button adjustment
- Standard configuration cycle timer, optional 7-day timer
- Dosing pump can directly compile external signals without a converter
- New type of one-way valve assembly, PTFE valve seat, acid and alkali resistance, more reasonable structure, stronger sealing
- ACEH/PC shell, strong and durable structure, weather resistance is far better than ABS material
- A variety of pump heads and sealing materials are available, suitable for a wider range of media delivery
- Optional low liquid level stop pump and alarm function
- Added diaphragm damage protection and alarm function
- Optional Rs485 by Modbus-RTU
40W Diaphragm Dosing Pump Specification:
|Wet Suction Range
|Dosing Pump Hose
||4 x 6mm
|Repeated Measurement Accuracy
|Allowable Ambient Temperature
||5℃~180℃ (PTFE pump head ),
|Allowable Medium Viscosity
||High viscosity pump head ≤ 1000 mPA.s
LCD Display Dosing Pump Dimension (unit: mm)
Tips: How to adjust the electromagnetic diaphragm pump?
1. Output pipeline installation loop method
We can add bypass loop in the output pipeline system, and then adjust the bypass valve to control the reflux, so that the system output can be adjusted to control the flow, both convenient and fast. But it has the disadvantage of increasing energy consumption.
2. Change the pump speed method
Change the pump speed to adjust the flow is also a common method, if the average flow of the pump and the pump speed value is proportional to the value, then change the pump speed to adjust the flow is the most effective method, the characteristics of the reciprocating pump is such. At the same time, we also need to change the pump speed to adjust the flow value of the device or the motor.
3. Adjust the length of the piston
As a common method, adjusting the piston, is the most common and effective method, we can adjust the piston stroke length to adjust the flow, its advantage is to meet the linear requirements in the case of small flow.