6.8 L/h flow solenoid metering pump with cycle timer, optional 7 days timer, it is used to add additives in the production process of metal, textile and paper industry.
6.8 L/h Flow Diaphragm Metering Pump Features
- Green screen digital display, brand new circuit design, more stable operation
- Stroke frequency button adjustment
- Standard configuration cycle timer, optional 7-day timer
- Dosing pump can directly compile external signals without a converter
- New type of one-way valve assembly, PTFE valve seat, acid and alkali resistance, more reasonable structure, stronger sealing
- ACEH/PC shell, strong and durable structure, weather resistance is far better than ABS material
- A variety of pump heads and sealing materials are available, suitable for a wider range of media delivery
- Optional low liquid level stop pump and alarm function
- Added diaphragm damage protection and alarm function
- Optional Rs485 by Modbus-RTU
Diaphragm Dosing Pump Specification:
|Wet Suction Range
|Dosing Pump Hose
||4 x 6mm
|Repeated Measurement Accuracy
|Allowable Ambient Temperature
||5℃~180℃ (PTFE pump head ),
|Allowable Medium Viscosity
||High viscosity pump head ≤ 1000 mPA.s
LCD Display Dosing Pump Dimension (unit: mm)
Tips for installing a diaphragm metering pump
Do not install the diaphragm metering pump where it is prone to contact with moisture or corrosive gas.
If the metering pump needs to be installed on the medicine barrel, it should not be higher than 1.5M. Anything larger than this value will affect the inhalation of the metering pump. Please place it in a spacious place due to the need for equipment maintenance and inspection.
The dosing pump should be installed on the high concrete 300-500 mm above the ground, or on a corresponding sturdy machine base, and the pump should be calibrated in a horizontal state.