- Exquisite appearance and light aluminum housing, easy to mount and dismount.
- Convenient operation panel with visualized OLED display to complete all function settings fastly.
- Small diameter light spot to accurately measure very tiny objects.
- Key or remote teach-in to easily set response time for different applications.
- Powerful function setting and flexible output way.
- Complete shielded desgin, stronger anti-interference perfomance.
- IP67 protection degree, able to work in water or dusty environment.
||RS-485 (Support Modbus protocol)
||4-20mA (Load resistance< 390Ω)
||2m 5-pins/ 4-pins PVC cable
||4-pin: analog output
||Red laser (650nm)
||30um@80mm; 250um@250um; 1000um@500mm
||Short circuit, reverse polarity, overload protection
||2ms/ 16ms/ 40ms (configurable)
||35-85% RH (No condensation)
||Incandescent light: <3,000lux
||500m/s² (About 50G)3 times each in X, Y, Z directions
||10-55Hz Double amplitude 1mm, 2h each in X, Y, Z directions
||Housing: Aluminum; Lens cover: PMMA; Display panel: PC
||Screw (M4×35mm)×2, Nut×2, Washer×2, Mounting bracket, Operation manual
||CE, UL, CCC, ROHS
①Test conditions: Standard data at 23 ± 5 ℃; Supply voltage 24V DC; 30 minutes' warmup before test; Sampling period 2ms; Average sampling times 100; Standard sensing object 90％ white card.
②The statistical data follows the 3σ criteria
③Repeat accuracy: 23 ± 5 ℃ environment, 90% reflectivity white card,100 test data results.
④Slave address,baud rate setting only for RS-485 series.
⑤Protecion circuit only for switch output.
The sensors are equipped with shielded cables, Q is the switch output.
RS-485 output: The black and white lines A and B must not be reversed and A and B cannot be short-circuited with the power line "﹢, -".
Analog output: The gray line Ia cannot be short-circuited with the power line "﹢, -". There is a small shielded wire, which shall not be in short-circuit connection with the analog output wire, but recommended to be grounded or not grounded.
Installation of laser distance sensor
Tips: Precautions of Laser Distance Sensor.
Please do not use in the following environment.
1. Direct sunlight.
2. Places with high humidity or easy condensation.
3. Places containing corrosive gases.
4. Places subject to severe vibration or shock.
Connection and installation
1. Do not use the sensor in an unstable state immediately after the power is turned on,it is recommended to test after 30 minutes of power on to achieve desired accuracy. Be sure to carry out wiring with the power off. If a wrong wiring occurs, it will cause a malfunction.
2. Please make sure that the power supply voltage is within the rated value before powering on.
Please use rated load.
3. The RS485 signal line cannot be short-circuited with the power supply,otherwise it may cause product failure or damage the product.
4. When installing the sensor,do not subject the sensor to severe external forces(such as hammering,etc), as this may damage the sensor performance.
5. Do not bend the lead out of the cable with excessive force,and avoid applying pressure such as pulling.
1. Thinner will corrode the surface of the filter, it is best to avoid using it.
2. If there is dust on the surface, please wipe it gently with dry dust-free cloth.