What is a Pneumatic Grease Pump?
ATO pneumatic grease pump is a kind of refueling equipment, which is widely used at present. It can replace oil in time for automobile maintenance and various mechanical equipment. The pneumatic grease pump with 3 gal~12 gal is the most powerful assistant in production and life. It is a kind of pneumatic tool.
A pneumatic grease pump is composed of a booster pump, dust cover and iron barrel, push handle, high-pressure oil pipe, rotatable high-pressure grease gun, casters and other components.
- The grease pump is powered by air pressure, which can quickly add butter so that the butter can be directly pressed to the transmission parts and the oil storage device. It is an assistant for all kinds of mechanical equipment and automobile maintenance.
- The barreled butter can be directly put into the barrel of the butter machine with the barrel and oil. It is convenient, fast, pollution-free and impurity-free, which can ensure the original purity of butter.
Pneumatic grease pump is widely used in port and wharf metallurgy, machine tool lubrication, automobile repair, machining and filling of lubricating grease in various places with air source. ATO Pneumatic grease pump has advanced technology, reliable quality, stable performance, high efficiency and energy saving, and easy operation. If there is no oil in the working process, this is the bottom of the oil pump evacuated, and the oil drum needs to be opened for inspection. This machine is a separate pump, which is driven by compressed air to extract fluid liquid. The pumps are two independent circulation systems, and the air moisture will not contact the oil. It is suitable for various machinery, vehicles, aircraft, ships, etc.
Compared with ordinary tools, the Pneumatic grease pump has great advantages. At present, the Pneumatic grease pump is widely used in various fields of life, and it is also widely used in production. Generally speaking, Pneumatic grease pumps are all over our lives, with strong development prospects and a bright future.
Tips for using a pneumatic grease pump
With the rising status of lubricating grease in the machinery industry, the grease pump has received extensive attention and application. In the daily use process, we often find that due to improper operation, the oil injection effect will be poor. In order to ensure the normal and orderly operation of the butter machine, the following will introduce the matters needing attention when using the grease pump:
- Compressed air should be filtered to prevent dirt from entering the air pump and wear the air distribution slider and cylinder parts.
- It is strictly forbidden to use flammable gas as power. The compressed air force should not exceed 0.8Mpa to avoid overloading the equipment and affecting the service life of the high-pressure pipe.
- The high-pressure rubber tube does not allow strong bending, dragging and friction on the ground during use, and heavy rolling will affect the service life.
- When the butter machine is working and resting, the air quick-change joint should be removed, and the trigger of the grease gun should be pulled to reduce the oil pressure in the equipment to avoid long-term pressure on the high-pressure rubber hose.
- The air pump part needs to be lubricated regularly. During the disassembly and assembly process, attention must be paid to the accuracy of the folded parts.
- Do not reciprocate with no load for a long time, so as to avoid dry friction and affect the service life.
- Regular cleaning and maintenance. The entire oil passage system should be cleaned within a certain period of time, the oil injection gun should be folded off the oil nozzle, and the clean oil should be recirculated several times to flush out the dirt in the pipe, and the storage tank should be cleaned frequently to keep the inside of the tank clean.