What is a Relay Module?
ATO has 12V / 24V DC, 2 ~32 channel relay modules. These relay modules can save a lot of space occupied by traditional relays, which is the preferred alternative to traditional relays. Now, we will introduce an ATO 12 / 24V DC relay module.
- Number of channels: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 20, 24, 32.
- Voltage: 12VDC, 24VDC.
- Load: 12A/250V AC, 12A/30V DC, 8A/250V AC.
- Each group of circuits work independently.
- Freewheeling diode anti-surge protection.
- Thick tinned layer to ensure load capacity.
PNP NPN dual use
- PNP type access, com terminal is +, indicator light is blue.
- NPN type access, com end is -, indicator light is red.
- Standard industrial rail installation.
- Pluggable and replaceable relay components. (Compatible with Omron, Panasonic, etc.)
- Street light control.
- Water spray system.
- Parking system.
- Home appliance control.
- Automated production line.
Innovative relay module vs. traditional intermediate relay
Innovative relay module:
- 60% reduction in wiring time.
- 32% savings in installation space.
- Save 41% by installing wires.
- Beautiful and tidy up to 100%.
Traditional intermediate relay:
- Complex wiring.
- Laborious installation.
- Time-consuming wiring.
- Messy layout.
- Take up space.
If you want to know more about 12V / 24V ATO relay module, please view the video below.