What is a Temperature Data Logger Used for?
At present, with the continuous improvement of people's living, various industries pay more and more attention to the temperature and humidity management environment of product production, equipment and warehouse storage. Therefore, it is necessary to use the temperature data loggers. The temperature and humidity data logger measures the temperature and humidity parameters and stores them in the recorder according to predetermined time intervals or uploads them to the computer cloud platform through Bluetooth or USB. The data logger can be exported and analyzed to ensure that whether there are any incidents that endanger the safety of the product during the storage and shipping. However, which industries need temperature and humidity monitoring systems?
- Cold chain logistics: In the process of cold chain transportation, the use of temperature dada loggers can monitor the temperature of the entire logistics process, and can also provide data recording, over-standard alarm and reporting services to ensure that the transported goods can be successfully accepted by customers. It improves the ability of logistics companies to control temperature and humidity and improves the competitiveness of them.
- Data center computer room: In order to ensure the normal operation of the computer room, it must be kept within a constant temperature range. A sudden change in temperature may bring unnecessary stress to the cooling system and sensitive equipment of the data center, especially the temperature higher or during the hot summer months, if not dealt with in a timely manner, could spell disaster for the data center.
- Pharmaceutical industry: The increase in drug safety issues and medical accidents has attracted great attention from relevant departments, and has begun to increase supervision. Therefore, drug storage must be controlled according to the corresponding temperature and humidity to ensure the safety and reliability of medical devices and drugs. According to the latest GMP certification, the temperature storage range for general medicines is 0 ~ 30℃. In addition, temperature data loggers are also ideal for vaccine storage and transportation.
- Laboratory field: In the fields of medicine, biochemistry, instrument calibration, agriculture, construction, laboratory environmental conditions directly affect the results of various experiments or testing, and each experiment requires accurate and reliable monitoring instruments to provide accurate and reliable environmental parameter data.
- Food industry: Temperature and humidity are a crucial part of food storage. Bad changes in temperature and humidity will bring about changes in food quality and lead to food safety issues. The monitoring of temperature and humidity is conducive to the timely monitoring and control of the food safety system by relevant personnel.
- Collection field: The basic factor that affects the preservation of collections and archives is the temperature and humidity of the air. The temp and humidity data logger is mainly used for on-site inspection and display of the temp and humidity in the museum. You can view or print real-time data and historical data through the computer or mobile phone. When the temperature and humidity of the monitoring point exceeds the standard value, the manager will receive the alarm information sent by the system and take effective measures in time to prevent the hidden danger.
- File management: Paper products are extremely sensitive to temperature and humidity, and improper preservation will seriously reduce the use of file preservation years. Because the temperature and humidity monitoring system can monitor the temperature and humidity in the archives in real time, when the temperature and humidity of the monitoring point exceeds the standard value, the system will send an alarm message and take effective measures in time to prevent the hidden danger of damage to the archives due to the temperature and humidity environment.
- Agriculture, forestry and animal husbandry: Temperature and humidity have a crucial impact on agriculture, and most research in the field of agriculture requires environmental data as a basis. As a high-performance and stable digital instrument, the temperature and humidity data logger can provide a visual temperature and humidity monitoring and analysis platform for agricultural scientific research, and contribute to the precise control of temperature and humidity for scientific researchers and record the growth of crops.
ATO temperature data loggers adopt LCD display that can display real-time temperature and humidity values, remaining power and system time, which can monitor temperature and humidity values intuitively. You can use USB interface to connect computer to export PDF and CSV report. At ATO.com, we provide single use disposable temperature data logger, temperature and humidity data logger, temp data logger with probe for you to choose from, shop now!