How to Adjust Industrial Endoscope?
According to the actual production situation, it is often necessary to adjust the depth, angle, levelness, focal length and definition of the industrial endoscope. This equipment belongs to the high temperature professional monitoring, the composition is complex, the adjustment is very tedious to adjust an industrial endoscope to achieve the normal use requirements of several hours or even a day. In order to confirm the adjustment effect, it is necessary to frequently enter the tin tank for observation, which will cause the unstable pressure of the tank and the generation of dripping objects, and the fluctuation of tin liquid and the temperature in the tank. So we have to learn how to adjust an industrial endoscope.
Industrial Endoscope Pull in and Pull out:
In order to ensure the normal stability and long-term use of the industrial endoscope, the camera and the rod are installed in the water-cooled jacket. Water cooling jacket function: water cooling jacket installed with cooling water and hydrogen. Through the cooling water to ensure that the industrial endoscope can work at the appropriate temperature; Through nitrogen blowing near the lens hole to reduce tin ash and volatiles adhesion, to ensure a complete and clear image; At the same time, positive pressure is formed near the lens hole to reduce the invasion of hot gas.
- Finding a reference. When adjusting an industrial endoscope, you need to find a suitable reference object. Then compare the reference to adjust the focal length of the industrial endoscope to confirm the adjustment effect.
- Focal length adjustment. Loosen the fastening screw and gradually adjust the contrast object to the appropriate state. According to the actual production needs, it is difficult to adjust in place at one time, and it needs to be confirmed and adjusted for many times.
- Angle adjustment. Tingurn the water-cooled jacket to adjust the lens direction and field of view. It can monitor one or several drawing heads at the same time, or monitor only one drawing head and the depth of pressing into the glass plate and tooth marks.
- Clarity adjustment. Clarity requirements: can clearly observe the operation of the drawing head, glass die depth, tooth marks, direction and swing, etc. When adjusting the clarity, strive to reach the Z best state, rotate the adjustment mechanism to find the appropriate position, rotate clockwise gradually become clear, adjust to the beginning of blurred callback. In a certain position, when both clockwise and counterclockwise rotation becomes blurred, it is in the z-best state, and the fastening screw can be fixed.
- Levelness adjustment. It is required that the operation of the drawing head, glass die depth, tooth marks, direction and swing can be observed horizontally. In order to facilitate observation, the image tilt Angle should be as small as possible.