How to Maintain DC Cooling Fan?
Everyone is no stranger to dc cooling fans, is common in our daily life, applied to a variety of places, mainly to cooling of equipment, equipment in the process of trying to use the product too much quantity of heat to seriously affect the normal use of equipment, lead to equipment damage, so you need to use a cooling fan for cooling, then dc cooling fan is also need maintenance and maintenance. In this article, we will focus on how to maintain the DC cooling fan.
- If the DC fan is found to have abnormal noise, serious heating of the motor, electric charge of the shell, switch trip, or failure to start, stop the fan immediately for inspection. In order to ensure safety, it is not allowed to carry out maintenance in the operation of the fan. After maintenance, it should be tested for about five minutes to confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon before starting up and running.
- The fan can only run under completely normal conditions. At the same time, ensure that the capacity of power supply facilities is sufficient and the voltage is stable. No phase loss is allowed. The power supply lines must be dedicated lines, and temporary lines should not be used for power supply for a long time.
- Always keep the DC fan in a clean environment. The surface of the DC cooling fan should be kept clean. There should be no sundries in the air inlet and outlet. Dust and sundries in the fan and pipe should be removed regularly.
- 12V DC cooling fan should be stored in a dry environment to protect the motor from moisture. Precautions must be taken when heat dissipation fans are stored in the open air. In the process of storage and handling, the cooling fan should be prevented from hitting, so as not to damage the fan.
- Add or replace lubricating grease to bearings from time to time according to the operating environment (motor closed bearings do not need to replace lubricating grease during their service life). In order to ensure good lubrication of 24V DC cooling fan during operation, the refueling times shall be no less than 1000 hours/time for closed bearings and motor bearings.
The DC cooling fan is maintained by the above methods, and it is believed that your fan can reach the normal service life. The service life will be longer if the maintenance is carried out regularly according to the method of ATO industrial automation. In addition to water-resistant cooling fans, avoid using your cooling fans in humid and rainwater environments.