What is a Temperature and Humidity Sensor Used for?
A temperature and humidity sensor is a sensor device equipped with humidity sensitive and thermal elements, which can be used to measure temperature and humidity, some with on-site display, and some without on-site display. Temperature and humidity sensors are widely used in various fields of production and life due to their small size and stable performance.
Temperature and Humidity Sensor Application
- Food industry: Temperature and humidity are very important for food storage. Changes in temperature and humidity will lead to food deterioration, which will lead to food safety issues. The monitoring of temperature and humidity is conducive to timely control by relevant personnel.
- File management: Paper products are extremely sensitive to temperature and humidity. Improper preservation will seriously reduce the preservation period of files. With temperature and humidity transmitters coupled with exhaust fans, dehumidifiers and heaters, a stable temperature can be maintained to avoid pests and humidity. And other issues.
- Greenhouse: The growth of plants has extremely strict requirements on temperature and humidity. Under improper temperature and humidity, plants will stop growing or even die. Using temperature and humidity sensors, together with gas sensors and light sensors, can form a digital greenhouse temperature and humidity monitoring system to control agriculture. Relevant parameters in the greenhouse, so as to maximize the efficiency of the greenhouse.
- Animal breeding: Various animals will show different growth states at different temperatures, and the goal of high quality and high yield must be guaranteed by a suitable environment.
- Drug storage: According to relevant national requirements, drug storage must be controlled according to the corresponding temperature and humidity. According to the latest GMP certification, the temperature storage range for general medicines is 0-30°C.
- Tobacco industry: Tobacco raw materials need to control the temperature and humidity during the fermentation process. When the on-site environment is convenient, wireless temperature and humidity sensors can be used to monitor the temperature and humidity. The humidity sensor detects and controls the temperature and humidity of the cigarette pack to avoid pest damage. If the operation is improper, it will cause a lot of loss of raw materials.
- Industrial control industry: mainly used for HVAC, computer room monitoring, etc. Environmental control in buildings is usually temperature control, and there is an increasing focus on achieving optimum comfort with controlled humidity.