How to Maintain Manual Pressure Test Pump？
Manual pressure test pump small volume, light weight, convenient transportation, simple operation, easy to use, simple maintenance, widely used in coal, metallurgy, petrochemical, electric power, machinery and other industries, is a simple and convenient hydraulic power source. The manual pressure test pump is the main test instrument for measuring the pressure vessel and the pressure equipment. The maximum working pressure can reach 800 kg/mm.
In addition to understanding what is the manual pressure test pump, we also know how to maintain the ATO shop manual pressure test pump, so that it can work for a longer time. In this article, we will go into more detail.
- Before the pressure test pump starts to use, check whether the connection of each component is tightened, whether the pressure gauge is normal, whether the inlet and outlet water pipe is installed. It is forbidden to use unclean water with sediment and other dirt and sundries.
- In the process of pressure test, if it is found that the amount of air in the water can be screwed open the water valve, the air is released.
- Check whether the manual pressure test pump line and joints are loose. Turn the manual pressure test pump by hand to see whether the manual pressure test pump is flexible. Add bearing lubricating oil to the bearing body, observe that the oil level should be at the center line of the oil mark, and the lubricating oil should be replaced or supplemented in time. Unscrew the water inlet screw plug of the pump body of the manual pressure test pump, and pour water (or slurry).
- Close the gate valve of outlet pipe, outlet pressure gauge and inlet vacuum gauge. Point the motor, see if the motor steering is correct. Start the motor, when the manual pressure test pump is running normally, open the outlet pressure gauge and the inlet vacuum pump to see the appropriate pressure, gradually open the gate valve, and check the motor load at the same time. Try to control the flow and head of the manual pressure test pump in the scope indicated on the sign, to ensure that the manual pressure test pump in the highest efficiency point operation, in order to obtain the maximum energy saving effect.
- Adjust the packing gland frequently to ensure that the dripping situation in the packing room is normal. Regularly check the wear of the shaft sleeve, should be replaced in time after large wear. Manual pressure test pump used in the winter season, after parking, the lower part of the pump body to release the water screw plug unscrew the medium. Prevent frostbite. The manual pressure test pump is out of use for a long time. It is necessary to disassemble the pump, dry the water, grease the rotating parts and joints, and keep them properly.